When can we start to panic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's not the playing for them that worries me it's the lack if winning them

21 from 17 is not good and all those teams bellow us who have taken a point points off us

Agreed, I think the league season is a write off, but like you say below, we have a great chance to win some silverware, it's been too long.

This has been a truly awful season so far, compounded by the thought of a missed opportunity due to the inconsistencies of our rivals.

All the talk of 'when we put a run together'/'when we get everyone back from injury', well it shows no sign of materialising.

Still time to turn it around but getting close to the 'write this season off' point. The Christmas fixtures and West Ham games are obviously massive now for us..a few wins and getting through to the 4th round and we're up and running again...a continuation of current form and the rest of the season becomes a struggle

Over to you Bob....

This has been a truly awful season so far, compounded by the thought of a missed opportunity due to the inconsistencies of our rivals.

All the talk of 'when we put a run together'/'when we get everyone back from injury', well it shows no sign of materialising.
No it's gone on too long now for all that. We've been found out and don't have the quality to deal with it plus the other teams have improved. The table doesn't lie at this stage.

Our record against teams in the top half is shocking which is a sign that we aren't in a false position.

Still time to turn it around but getting close to the 'write this season off' point. The Christmas fixtures and West Ham games are obviously massive now for us..a few wins and getting through to the 4th round and we're up and running again...a continuation of current form and the rest of the season becomes a struggle

Over to you Bob....
That's the other one that drives me mad, 'when we string a few wins together', when has that ever looked likely?! So frustrating!

I've already started after yesterday.

We need a change of formation, everyone knows what we do now and we need to change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.