January 2015 transfer window ( No GIFs allowed )(Nor fish puns ffs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linked with Kevin Kampl. One of those players i've only ever seen glimpses off. Winger with a bit of pace but also has good vision and range of passing. May be worth an offer of £5/6mil - only 24 as well
He is really great player, I would love to see him here, but he would likely cost much more than that price, just look how much cost Sadio Mane for Saints. And Kampl is better player than Mane.

He is really great player, I would love to see him here, but he would likely cost much more than that price, just look how much cost Sadio Mane for Saints. And Kampl is better player than Mane.
Yeah but can Mane and Kampl pull off the crossed arms whilst wearing snapbacks pose?

2057107_kamplmane_512x288.jpg

Yes. Yes they can.

Need to send atsu back to Chelsea absolute waste of a loan signing. Send him back and bring a LM in.

Robertson for hull certainly has the baines look about him alright. Wouldn't mind us going after him as baines's long term successor
We've got a long term replacement for Baines in that Hibbert fellow who played there the other night.

Lazy link to Shaun Maloney today on the BBC Gossip page.
He's 31 and I would have though that if interested that Bobby would already have brought him in

Shaun Maloney on the cheap sounds good to me, he will be far more effective than an injured Pienaar at least.

you crazy??

The OP asked for ins & outs.

I reckon if we got a fair offer for Gibson (say £4m+), he'd go. Too much glass in him to refuse an offer like that. Then go all out for Dele Alli of MK Dons as I've mentioned previously

I'm going out of my way to ignore any transfer bollocks written by anyone until the official website announces any signing. We've been linked with Shaun Maloney, Memphis Depay, Martin Montoya, and Breel-Donald Embolo. All this morning.

£1.5M for Delph before they lose him for nothing, PLEASE Everton.

I would imagine Delph will be looking to leave Villa in the Summer, can see us making a move for him given he is free. Id imagine Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal would all make moves for him also. He would be a good long term acquisition to go a long with Besic and McCarthy.

He can't go to saints because then they'll have two players who sound a bit too much like Mein Kampf. The media will start referring to them as the SSaints whilst the fans will adopt 'oh when the Saints go goose stepping in'. He's better off signing for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.