LOSC Lille v Everton. 23rd Oct at 18.00.

Voulez-vouz coucher avec moi?

• Ce soir

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Le Everton

Votes: 139 72.0%
  • A draw lad

Votes: 45 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry... You're talking tosh.... Once he outpaced a 36 ? Year old Distin throughout the whole game.... A Distin who hasnt played for weeks..... Once Distin got into the pace of the game he had origi in his pocket.... Outpaced him, out muscled him. Origi isn't bad but he's not as good as you're making him out to be.
Is right.

Distin kept Origi under wraps - it wasn't easy, because Origi is very, very quick, but Distin was up to the task. I suspect RM picked him specifically for his pace - Alcaraz would have had no chance with Origi.

I've noticed that Hibbert has been passing it a bit better and keeping it on the ground. Plus Bob is instructing him to make forward runs into the box (I doubt he would willing do this if not instructed). I feel like the goal is coming. Plus both Distin and Jags did well in their marking/positioning on the counter when they were tasked of holding the back line to themselves.

Yep, Hibbo has been not bad in recent games. It's a damm shame his 2nd half attempt in Lille didn't make it. I reckon Bobby is trying to fulfill the Hibbo scoring hunch..........

Yep, Hibbo has been not bad in recent games. It's a damm shame his 2nd half attempt in Lille didn't make it. I reckon Bobby is trying to fulfill the Hibbo scoring hunch..........
The only reason I'd play him.. Otherwise rather Browning gets a run out

Did anyone one have any problems getting in ?
Who used Portrait type and who used Landscape??
5 of us got in with Portrait and 6 of us got in with the landscape version.. The ink
cartridge companies must have made a fortune with everyone printing different versions

Did anyone one have any problems getting in ?
Who used Portrait type and who used Landscape??
5 of us got in with Portrait and 6 of us got in with the landscape version.. The ink
cartridge companies must have made a fortune with everyone printing different versions

Merged into main Lille thread

Great stadium, duff pitch. What a shame we couldn't risk another game coming so quickly for Seamus and McCarthy, not that Hibbo or Besic let us down, both did well. When that ball came over to Hibbo I just wanted him to lash it first time, if it had hit the corner flag or a coach in the car park then so be it, it was worth doing. Shame that we have a player of Eto'o' ability but don't give him the service.

Great stadium, duff pitch. What a shame we couldn't risk another game coming so quickly for Seamus and McCarthy, not that Hibbo or Besic let us down, both did well. When that ball came over to Hibbo I just wanted him to lash it first time, if it had hit the corner flag or a coach in the car park then so be it, it was worth doing. Shame that we have a player of Eto'o' ability but don't give him the service.
Like it Doug, Eto'o is truly the D's B and we have to feed the D's B

video here, nice stadium! game had nil all written all over it. was my first away game in Europe, Everton fans? high praise for their support of the team.

Gave ours away in a bar by the ground to 4 very sound Lille lads....one of whom had a Geordie wife. They we're absolutely delighted with the tickets.

I met a lille guy on the metro to the ground, he was with me and other blues, singing and taking the piss (i assume) in french.

I was rushing to the ground and lost him but somehow managed to meet him again at the entrance to the game, I duly gave him the wolfs ticket much to his surprise, he was like...for me..? he was shocked and i think he showed it to the police next to him ffs.

Gave ours away in a bar by the ground to 4 very sound Lille lads....one of whom had a Geordie wife. They we're absolutely delighted with the tickets.

We gave ours away to the young French fans alongside us in the ground, who seemed genuinely amazed; I thought it would create some goodwill and grant me some implied permission to scream in their ear for the next 90 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.