Aiden McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an aside: if they have a celebration at Goodison, as they probably will as elsewhere, I think it's more than a disgrace that the Merchant Navy are left out in the cold. The city that produced the vast bulk of the merchant navy personnel (who were killed, by the way, in proportionately more numbers than the other services) has two football clubs who dont have that arm of services represented on Remembrance Day (certainly not to my knowledge anyway).

I agree totally!

Its just not clicking for him, he does need to focus more when he in good position and to be more tighter with his passing when playing the final ball

sorry mate, youre right, he does put effort in

its just a bit bemusin to me how he can be as talented as he is but ' inconsistent ' would be being kind for his performances since hes been here
Probably bemuses him even more tbh.

Must be maddening to know you can pick a superb pass or score a wonder goal but after you kick the ball you watch it sail in a completely different direction than you intended - like your own feet are playing a giant practical joke on you.

When you hear so called Everton "fans" dishing out personal abuse to Everton players, makes me sick.
Leon gets it, Naisy used to get it, even Seamus used to get it. And in Seamuses case it was at times anti Irish and borderline f**kin racist! And now look at him.............
Now, its Aidans turn it seems.
Lets clear something up.
We have a mercurial but hugely talented footballer. He is hot and cold, no doubt. But he is capable of fantastic things.
Do you want him to do well? If you want him to do well, encourage him. If you want to screw his head and make him fail, abuse him!
Which do you think is more beneficial to Everton?

Do you remember mark Pembridge....would you prefer him or something like him? No talent but will give you all he has every week? If we were 10 mins to go in Analfield and we went looking for a winner, i know which one I would prefer.

Pull your heads out of your arses, cop on and get behind a supremely talented if frustrating player. With our support, he could be great, with abuse, he will fail.

ps...anyone saying get him off to get Atsu on wants sectioning!!!

Regardless of whether or not a player is poor, or in a current bad patch of form, I never, ever understood why "supporters" felt the need to let a player know something that they no doubt are already aware of.

Just utter stupidity in my opinion when it comes to verbally hammering your own players. Opposition players? Yeah, by all means. Our own? Never makes sense under those circumstances.

Probably bemuses him even more tbh.

Must be maddening to know you can pick a superb pass or score a wonder goal but after you kick the ball you watch it sail in a completely different direction than you intended - like your own feet are playing a giant practical joke on you.
there are a few players like that... 'moment players'... really annoys me, no doubt its just as annoying for them, but i cant understand it

Status
Not open for further replies.