Everton fans Attacked in Lille

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been a fan on Sky whose father had to get stitches as a result of the attack last night. Gave the impression the police knew about the attack as they were on it so quick but only to attack the blues with tear gas and not the actual perpetrators.

Bad bells those lille lids, I'd send the british expeditionary force in. Everyone involved will pretend they were in the resistance, only to be shown wearing Vichy t-shirts and hiding in the Maginot line tunnels.

Im calling to Amnesty international...POLIZE BRUTALITYYYYY

Really ??? I'm not agreeing with the bottle throwing, think its stupid, but its fairly obvious from the incidents last night and today that the situation has been far from well policed.

Anyway,let us know how your call goes.

No matter the provocation.

No one should respond to Lille Police.

Its all on camera and the French authorities will have to answer to Uefa and/or British authorities for unnecessary use of force.

One or two morons in our crowd does not justify the use of tear gas.

Lille Police seem ready and prepared for a war zone.

Not policing a football match.

Seen the footage of them charging in with shields and batons. They're embarrassing themselves.

If they tried talking to the Everton fans I doubt there would be any issues whatsoever.

Nobody will care, nobody will judge the police, it will just be called English fans riot.

If its on camera then UEFA will have something to say about it.

Unnecessary use of tear gas on football fans will not go down well with UEFA.

Status
Not open for further replies.