Everton fans Attacked in Lille

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, "they" probably won't.

By the sounds of things about a hundred local scallies carried out this attack.

I bet the most of them won't even be at the home game tomorrow, let alone the away game here.

As ever, innocent people among their travelling support will bear the brunt of our "retaliation" at the home leg.
sorry... youre right. Just annoys the hell out of me ! I wish bad things on those fkin idiots

Hope Hibbert does a well aimed 2 footed lunge on their best player and snaps his leg into 20 pieces

Shame we'll never find those idiots and other innocent Lille supporters might get hurt as "revenge". If I was lucky enough to find someone who was 1 of those 100 lids I wouldn't mind bashing a metal chair over their head

It'll be interested to see how this is reported in Australia. I'm assuming it will be, given the bar connection.

Reporting of football hooliganism and violence years ago was usually confined to English involvement here.

Hope Hibbert does a well aimed 2 footed lunge on their best player and snaps his leg into 20 pieces

Shame we'll never find those idiots and other innocent Lille supporters might get hurt as "revenge". If I was lucky enough to find someone who was 1 of those 100 lids I wouldn't mind bashing a metal chair over their head
So you'd want a player, who has no connection to any of this, to have his leg broken and possibly his career ruined because some of their so called supporters are idiots?

This whole sad story will get turned around as "Everton thugs" we as a club for once will have to show some balls and not let the media get away with spouting lies about evertonians.

you can see how this will play out, Everton fans drunk having a piss up, cops going in heavyhanded at some piont, the French boys nowhere to be seen till after the game when they try and make a name picking off drunken stragglers and not going within half a mile of Evertons lads, and not coming to goodision, even if they did the cops will be all over the place protecting them,
best just staying safe stay with the bulk of the support and enjoy yourself if your out there.
welcome to europe

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.