• EBEPTOH

Votes: 170 58.2%
  • Draw lad

Votes: 94 32.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted Martinez took both lukaku and eto'o just 3 days before a crucial away match to Utd, I would have taken eto'o fair enough but he'll come under more pressure should we get thumped Sunday and be near the bottom 3 with 5 points+ behind all our top 4/6 rivals

It's all about using the squad martinez even if so many don't play keep them fresh at home rather than the travelling to and from Russia.

the stack of mounting injuries is worrying, but with distain out it means at least one of stones/jagielka will play tonight, hopefully together and not alongside alcaraz, think the partnership needs building rather than rotating, it's still early season so they shouldn't be knackered, for my money i'd go: Howard Browning Jagielka Stones Oviedo Gibson, Besic, McGeady, Naismith, Atsu, Eto'o.

How perfectly ironic would a banner saying "better dead than red" be for this game lol Taking witty European banner slogans to a new level.
You would never get away with it though as the Commie Government would take it as a slight against them instead of the intended targets of the RS.

Status
Not open for further replies.