Any Blues in Wellington, NZ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not me mate, I'm further up north. Kiwi is in Auckland too. I think we had a couple of other posters on here from NZ, I'm sure one was from Wellington. There's a few good sports bars down there mate, be a good atmosphere if the rugby's on in town earlier, love going out in Wellington.

That was Kiwi, he's up in Auckland. Heard that rumour going around myself, but the latest is it's either West Ham or Newcastle. Be arsed going to see those showers.

Haha that's an idea, I'll take a Mars bar to throw at the pleb.

& a copy of this

Blm3hXsIUAEKIzj.jpg:large

"We're in a different league to Everton"

Yeah right, that's why you can only get a pre season game against a bunch of semi pros.

Not me mate, I'm further up north. Kiwi is in Auckland too. I think we had a couple of other posters on here from NZ, I'm sure one was from Wellington. There's a few good sports bars down there mate, be a good atmosphere if the rugby's on in town earlier, love going out in Wellington.
I'll actually be going to the rugby game (Hurricanes v Reds) earlier. Not that into rugby but since I'm a Queenslander I'll have to go for the "reds" (that will be so weird).

I heard it's not on tv there so all online (not sure if pubs show online streams)?

Some might, the better sports bars should anyway. Yeah bit of a bummer, Sky lost the rights to show the footy for the next couple of seasons, it's all online.

Wellington Blue living London here mate. Head to Four Kings on the corner of Taranaki and Dixon St. Best sports bar in Welly and the owner's a blue, has a framed signed Cahill shirt in there as well.

yeah sorry lad, me and deipno and most of the others are up in auckland. If you're up that way, send us a message and I'm sure we can meet up for a pint somewhere. Enjoy Wellington mate, Cuba Street and that kind of area is definately worth a look.

I'll actually be going to the rugby game (Hurricanes v Reds) earlier. Not that into rugby but since I'm a Queenslander I'll have to go for the "reds" (that will be so weird).

I heard it's not on tv there so all online (not sure if pubs show online streams)?
I'm not sure how many bars would do it. Might have to find it online for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.