Sylvain Distin 'confronts' fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure some bloke who quite possibly is sat no where near Liverpool, with no connections to everton besides a made up twitter account will be devastated by the course of events mate, it made Distin look small simple as did his comments the other day 'putting down a fan' on twitter
Utter nonsense. It was an entirely understandable human response.

Utter nonsense. It was an entirely understandable human response.

Nah mate understandable response is something you do in the heat of the moment, not getting a tweet however long before the game, going out playing a half getting injured then coming over after the games finished to make a point.

Wasn't a mature response and just gave the bell tweeting exactly the publicity he was after

If he can't control his responses better than that then honestly twitter isn't a place he should be spending his time on as for any high profile person your always gonna get that sort of crap hurled at you

Rubbish.

You might do well in your 'fantasy online is not real world' but you would get washed away in the real world.

This wasn't an anonymous, transient catcall from the stands, this was a clarion call to the world made by someone who can be identified.

Rubbish.

You might do well in your 'fantasy online is not real world' but you would get washed away in the real world.

This wasn't an anonymous, transient catcall from the stands, this was a clarion call to the world made by someone who can be identified.

Yeah sure mate aint got a clue what tangent your going off on their like but whatever makes you happy

He's deleted his tweets now.

Where was your flag i was looking for it? Also, this is much nothing of a nothing in my opinion. Distin is big tart, and needs to switch his phone off and concentrate on his footy instead of winding blues up. Thats the second time this week.

Where was your flag i was looking for it? Also, this is much nothing of a nothing in my opinion. Distin is big tart, and needs to switch his phone off and concentrate on his footy instead of winding blues up. Thats the second time this week.

flag1.jpg
flag2.jpg
flag3.jpg

Nothing wrong from Dusty. Well done on him for calling out the Twitter twit.

Surprised by the majority reaction tbh, I suspect if it was, say, Steven Gerrard 'fronting' a fan - reaction would be different. Strange game football.

@GrandOldTeam I'm in the first picture. Get in.

I could see it, barely. No signal inside Goodison though FFS. Need that wifi password.

If Barkley had done this he would have deserved a bollocking...but Distin's 36 ffs, needs to grow up and ignore what people say on Twitter...imagine if P-Nev had behaved like this? He'd be going home with a black eye every week ffs.

Distin is a man mountain and I for one would only want to shake him by the hand if I ever met him, because God only knows what year you would wake up if he was to hit you!

Status
Not open for further replies.