• United lad

Votes: 17 5.7%
  • A draw that's no good to anyone

Votes: 49 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A week ago I was dead up for this. Now I'm terrified.

Come on Blues, restore the faith and give us one of those brilliant Everton memories that we'll talk about for decades.

chico.good points again but you mentioned the 27 mill being banked for the fellaini transfer..as being a great move..does this mean they have it available to spend in the summer as well as the hopefull c/l money.or do you think it could be another of them....what happened to the arteta money bill....moments...please elabarate what great business it was again for me..

by the time 4pm comes i will have eaten the leg of lamb thats been on offer from tesco asda and my choice aldi then consumed at least 10 pints of guinness...so should be well up for this one..

chico.good points again but you mentioned the 27 mill being banked for the fellaini transfer..as being a great move..does this mean they have it available to spend in the summer as well as the hopefull c/l money.or do you think it could be another of them....what happened to the arteta money bill....moments...please elabarate what great business it was again for me..

Martinez came out a few weeks ago and said there is around 20m to spend before sales in the summer, the rest is going on a hotel at Finch Farm.

No one really knows how much we will have to spend, it depends where we finish off and whether he'll want quality over quantity as we'll most probably be in the Europa League.

I'm not the TSB lid sorry. I just write samey match previews where I call the opposition bells, mostly unfairly.

The development of youth players at Everton certainly wasn't down to Moyes at large, he was renowned during his time at the club for stifling their chances by constantly going for what he saw as experience over raw talent. The mans ego knows no limits. He is a complete bellend when it comes to summarization and cannot see past the end of his own nose, you seriously believe Columbo would fall for your Fergie story do you Davey ? So why try it on people who would have had way more respect for you if you had just gone and admitted it ?

I think we will now go into free fall following our performance the other night and can see a humiliating dry bumming on the cards

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.