Worst referee

JelavicBrate2

Player Valuation: £8m
Which referee do you dislike the most? For me it has to be Clattenburg, corrupt kopite rat. Gives penalty for foul outside area, sends Hibbo off on Gerrards orders, when he was gonna give Hibbo a booking. Books Kuyt for kung fu kick on Neville and Lescott gets assaulted in area yet no penalty. It was found we would of finished 4th that season if we'd got correct calls.

Which referee do you dislike the most? For me it has to be Clattenburg, corrupt kopite rat. Gives penalty for foul outside area, sends Hibbo off on Gerrards orders, when he was gonna give Hibbo a booking. Books Kuyt for kung fu kick on Neville and Lescott gets assaulted in area yet no penalty. It was found we would have finished 4th that season if we'd got correct calls.
Clattenburg for all of the reasons you have listed,i I might be wrong but I’m sure he got all pally when he shared a flight back from china or somewhere with the rs squad after pre-season tournament, and explain the way he conducted himself throughout that game laughing smiling and chatting away to the rs players like they were all in on the joke being played on us,
if we had correct decisions and finished 4th it wouldn’t have made any difference to us being in the CL we would probably have to play a qualifier refereed by the next bent referee collina

….Keith Hackett - was in the Anfield Rd when Pat Nevin was hacked across the knee near the 6 yard box. 100% stonewall penalty. Looked across to Hackett who waved play on. Hackett went on to become referee’s supremo.

Which referee do you dislike the most? For me it has to be Clattenburg, corrupt kopite rat. Gives penalty for foul outside area, sends Hibbo off on Gerrards orders, when he was gonna give Hibbo a booking. Books Kuyt for kung fu kick on Neville and Lescott gets assaulted in area yet no penalty. It was found we would have finished 4th that season if we'd got correct calls.
Anthony Taylor is who the league use to rig matches. Hate it when he refs us.

Kavanagh hates us very openly too.

….Keith Hackett - was in the Anfield Rd when Pat Nevin was hacked across the knee near the 6 yard box. 100% stonewall penalty. Looked across to Hackett who waved play on. Hackett went on to become referee’s supremo.
It was the most incredible of all the Incredibles if that makes sense Eggs🙄🤣I was in the Gremlyn Road up at the "deep end" and could see what happened from there, possibly wouldn't have been the 4-4 if he'd done his job!!ps I'm sure that was the game McMahon tried to leave one on Ebbrell and ended up getting carried off himself 🤣🤣🤣