New contract for Dyche this summer?

Should we give Dyche a new contract?

• Yes

Votes: 102 45.9%
  • No

Votes: 120 54.1%

• Total voters
….he’s our greatest asset, I truly believe he’s vital to us maintaining our top flight status.

I understand he’s also working tirelessly on keeping the club together. As I’ve repeatedly said, we need to extend his current deal.

I think he's done a very good job. The long run without a win was horrendous and (rightly) brought scrutiny, but if we'd spread our results more evenly across the season it would have seemed like a much more successful one.

I just really wish he was just a little bit more likeable.

Don't know that there's anyone in the building to offer it to him, which is probably in our favor at the moment as we can use that as an excuse to have the manager go into the season with one year left on his contract
Of course theres someone to offer him a contract.
There is a CEO, an interim board, a director of football.
Sporting decisions are being made all the time.

Evertonians always do this, whether it be with managers like Martinez, or players like Keane and Holgate. They will experience a little bit of good form, or they will manage to successfully complete a few forward passes, and then there will be a clamour to provide them with five year contracts on 75k a week.

I like Dyche, and I have some confidence that he could do much better with a bit of creativity in the middle of the field and some forwards that aren't complete donkeys. However, there is simply no need to offer him a new contract right now, and for just how long would you be increasing it for?

I agree with people saying wait until Christmas, but I'd actually be waiting until around April 2025 to see whether he is worthy of one. It's not long ago that he had us in worse form than Mike Walker's last days, and people were correctly discussing his potential sacking.

No need for a new contract if he does well next season i doubt clubs will be beating the door down so if we want him to extend it sorts itself out closer to the time.

We have progressed under Dyche, and under very difficult circumstances. He's earned another season, and hopefully we can kick on again, in which case he'd earn an extension.

It's not like a player, who could leave on a Bosman when his contracts up, so I don't see a reason to rush into extending his contract. If he wants to be the man leading us into the new stadium at the end of next season then he knows what to do.