The Great Everton Fire Sale

Can see a few of the promoted teams being interested in the likes of McNeil, Keane and Garner if we fight to keep Branthwaite and Pickford

Onana and Branthwaite will probably go but nobody will be getting them on the cheap. I don’t think our transfer business this summer will constitute a ‘fire sale’.

Replacing Branthwaite could become an issue if required, but there will be opportunities to strengthen the squad via the transfer market this summer.

Onana will be leaving for £60m to balance the sheet. Should sell Holgate, Keane and Maupay to get some money in.

All other important players will stay.

Ndidi coming in for free to replace Onana.

Release wage thief Ali, Gomes and Lonergan. Young should go too. Should save £300k wages per week out of these.

Renew contracts of Coleman and Gana for one year. Should give extensions to Calvert-Lewin and Godfrey.

Should only take Harrison on loan again. To spend £20m on him is ridiculous.

Will sign a couple of freebies and loans as new recruitments.

A lot depends on ownership. If we can get a decent fee, sell Onana before June 30th to box off PSR. Need to try and get some money for Maupay, even £5 million. If we can shift Holgate and Keane on free transfers that will help with wages. If we can get anything like what we paid for Beto (which I doubt) we should take it. If all of that happened theoretically we wouldn't need to sell anybody else if we got some cheap loans/ free transfers in and got new owners who could pay the bills for a season before moving into the new stadium.
A lot of common sense and logic in this post.

Thank You.

Just try and shift Onana Keane Holgate Maupay and let Gomes Dele Young and the loan players go.

If we could find a buyer for Docuoure at a decent price I wouldn’t mind him leaving either.

If we can keep Pickford Branthwaite Tarkowski Garner Gueye DCL McNeil fit as a core I think we’ve got enough to stay up and hopefully then an opportunity to refresh a few positions and bring in a few loans.

Danjuma has been a disappointment this season given his quality at Villareal. We need our loans to do what Harrison has done and contribute in nearly every game

Onana will be leaving for £60m to balance the sheet. Should sell Holgate, Keane and Maupay to get some money in.

All other important players will stay.

Ndidi coming in for free to replace Onana.

Release wage thief Ali, Gomes and Lonergan. Young should go too. Should save £300k wages per week out of these.

Renew contracts of Coleman and Gana for one year. Should give extensions to Calvert-Lewin and Godfrey.

Should only take Harrison on loan again. To spend £20m on him is ridiculous.

Will sign a couple of freebies and loans as new recruitments.
Some more logic and common sense.

Thank You.

Just try and shift Onana Keane Holgate Maupay and let Gomes Dele Young and the loan players go.

If we could find a buyer for Docuoure at a decent price I wouldn’t mind him leaving either.

If we can keep Pickford Branthwaite Tarkowski Garner Gueye DCL McNeil fit as a core I think we’ve got enough to stay up and hopefully then an opportunity to refresh a few positions and bring in a few loans.

Danjuma has been a disappointment this season given his quality at Villareal. We need our loans to do what Harrison has done and contribute in nearly every game
The logic police have really been monitoring this thread.

….i expect Dyche starts his team sheet every week with;

Pickford
Tarkowski; Branthwaite
Doucoure

If he has those 4 available I think he’s happy enough to fill the other positions. It will be a blow to him if he loses any of those but I suggest 2 are on the list of players who might attract bids;

Pickford
Branthwaite
DCL
Onana

I have a figure of £80m (guesswork based on last financial returns) required by end of June to avoid further points deduction, everybody will be up for grabs but I can’t see much interest beyond those 4.
Branthwaite would be the biggest loss from those listed. We must try and keep him at all costs, even if it means selling the other three to raise the capital required.