777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We owe Paul the esk and his journalist contacts a great deal of gratitude for exposing this 777 as the true disaster they really are ,lambasted by many for simply highlighting that these weren’t ever good enough for this club, yet he gets all the abuse?
Make that make sense, did a better job than those fan channels who chose to ignore several major warning signs by staying silent to curry favour with these cowboys

Hold on a minute BenToffee, I seem to recall that @ForeverBlue92 was the one who first called out 777 (and MSP) exclusively on the GOT platform.

Other than that, I agree with your synopsis.

The Premier League didn’t deem them fit and proper.

They gave them the conditions they had to meet in order to be deemed fit and proper and they haven’t been able to meet them.

Refusing to wave them through for a sustained period is tantamount to rejecting them - and that’s as much as the rules allow them to do.

That’s not to say the rules don’t need an overhaul, because they do.
Thankfully they could not come up with the money … All the same considering all it should not off been let go this far … surely for future good off all clubs there must be some sort of time scale for any takeovers and if not completed in time it’s rejected.

Yes but “the deal” is not happening. It’s dead.

Moshiri seemingly won’t put £8m into the club to keep it going. They’re the straightforward facts we’re dealing with.
Why should he if it's already been agreed to be paid by someone else and is already in escrow? Not defending him as I want him gone but I can understand why he didn't put in the 8mill

Yes but “the deal” is not happening. It’s dead.

Not "officially" though is it? Reading up that the £8mill was already in the holding account and no doubt was getting released on a certain date.

Until contacts are ripped up, things still move as agreed.

And I could be wrong but escrows are controlled by the people in charge of it. They release the money based on the terms not by who set it up

777 are dead. I can’t be bothered revisiting the exact terms of the OADT but there’s simply no way the PL can admit owners who themselves have administrators in.

The only question, if indeed it’s him providing the loan now, is Kenneth King’s intentions.
I thought the most significant news was Wander & Pasko being removed from their duties thus the Prem finally pulling the plug.

I mean who else do they communicate with 777 especially as Wander & Pasko are no longer involved with football matters.

Surely this ends now.

Not "officially" though is it? Reading up that the £8mill was already in the holding account and no doubt was getting released on a certain date.

Until contacts are ripped up, things still move as agreed.

And I could be wrong but escrows are controlled by the people in charge of it. They release the money based on the terms not by who set it up
Correct. I think people are trying to read a lot into it but quite simply there will be a loan agreement and a schedule of payments. Which I’d imagine ties closely to the schedule of payments to the builders, so it’ll all have been decided at the outset as this would be known.

We didn’t bell them yesterday in a panic because we needed 8m. It’s neither a negative nor positive development. It’s just the fulfilment of a contract.

The Premier league absolutely can reject people Zat. There is a whole section on it in the Premier league handbook.

The Premier League didn’t deem them fit and proper.

They gave them the conditions they had to meet in order to be deemed fit and proper and they haven’t been able to meet them.

Refusing to wave them through for a sustained period is tantamount to rejecting them - and that’s as much as the rules allow them to do.

That’s not to say the rules don’t need an overhaul, because they do.

Who is right here...