777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s like one of those scams where a pensioner keeps handing more and more money over in the hope they’ll actually get what was promised months before. I hope that’s the case anyway!
For all the insider information and ITK’s and twitter sphere speculation this probably makes the most sense of anything I’ve read.

Everton 2024 , sigh

8 mill is a specifc number……

It might suit 777 to make this payment, as there may be penalty clauses or breach conditions in the loan agreement that could be activated if providing working capital up to the completion of the deal or duration of the agreement - haven't been met (which reports say they haven’t been for May by 777), ahead of a formal ending.

Just think about that for 1 second, if I`m laundering money I`m putting it in to something which will get that money back clean and not pouring it in to a black hole abyss never to be seen again through a company that has called the receivers in.

That makes zero sense whatsoever....
And maybe not commit money laundering AND breaching sanctions at the same time.

I love how everyone sees Usmanov as some kind of cartoon villain who's obsessed with Everton. That money was pocket change to him, part of the balance of doing business, you win some you lose some. He's also got more important things to worry about you'd imagine nowadays. I doubt he gives Everton a second thought

8 mill is a specifc number……

It might suit 777 to make this payment, as there may be penalty clauses or breach conditions in the loan agreement that could be activated if providing working capital up to the completion of the deal or duration of the agreement - haven't been met (which reports say they haven’t been for May by 777), ahead of a formal ending.
Hope this is the case... thought of them still being in the running makes me feel sick.

Hope this is the case... thought of them still being in the running makes me feel sick.

There is no way they can complete the deal mate.

They don’t have the money.

Somehow they’ve raised this money or more likely who ever is inheriting our debt to them - likely Kennith King/ACAP have paid it, to keep their debt live and not breach a loan agreement.

Another angle could be, it suits none of our debtors, that we get into financial trouble - particularly 777 as they are at the end of the Que of payment of external debt.

From the anecdotal reports, we‘ve heard other creditors, MSP, Bell, Downing, now 777 all, working hard to come up with options - it’s in none of their interests for Everton to go into administration.

I tend to think it’s the former.

Last edited:
Imagine you are the Standard Leige players or fans waking up this morning and reading this news.

777 are in the brink of loosing Standard, so essentially they made a decision that putting 8 mill into us, makes them financially better off then loosing Standard Leige. Has to be preserving their loan/agreement imo.

777 are dead. I can’t be bothered revisiting the exact terms of the OADT but there’s simply no way the PL can admit owners who themselves have administrators in.

The only question, if indeed it’s him providing the loan now, is Kenneth King’s intentions.

777 was described by numerous people as “ A house of cards” waiting to fall down . In the last 2 weeks there airline has gone wallop with lots of customers , suppliers and i would assume others not paid . They are in court for using assets they didn’t actually own as security for other loans . Last nights game at liege was abandoned due to protests over 777 and the lack of funding plus other issues .. these are actual facts ! if you also take the numerous other reports being floated around it seems like the house has fallen down …The geniuses in EPL deemed these guys as fit and proper owners after dragging there heels for months and now we are at where most people on here said where it would end … what a shambles !

IMG_0843.jpeg

777 was described by numerous people as “ A house of cards” waiting to fall down . In the last 2 weeks there airline has gone wallop with lots of customers , suppliers and i would assume others not paid . They are in court for using assets they didn’t actually own as security for other loans . Last nights game at liege was abandoned due to protests over 777 and the lack of funding plus other issues .. these are actual facts ! if you also take the numerous other reports being floated around it seems like the house has fallen down …The geniuses in EPL deemed these guys as fit and proper owners after dragging there heels for months and now we are at where most people on here said where it would end … what a shambles !
The Premier League didn’t deem them fit and proper.

They gave them the conditions they had to meet in order to be deemed fit and proper and they haven’t been able to meet them.

Refusing to wave them through for a sustained period is tantamount to rejecting them - and that’s as much as the rules allow them to do.

That’s not to say the rules don’t need an overhaul, because they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.