777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Inappropriate Language
More than that, reasonable offers for any player. Probably lose mcneil, garner, tarkowski too. Maybe Godfrey, chermiti. No contract renewals, no budget to sign anyone new. Worst nightmare scenario
And we'll still stay up... coz we are F*****g Everton.

Will have to buy you a Riddler costume the amount of question marks you leave
On it ;)

4b6f185d-05a5-4c98-862a-612409c129d6-1_all_49506.jpg

Ffs I came here for some genuine takeover updates and end up photoshopping Mattys head on to the Riddler 😄... its been 'one of those seasons...'

Think it's more before he was a financial "expert", he was pro moshiri and had inside knowledge regarding transfers including Witsel, Mata & Mourinho...

Never mentioned financial background, yet now is a financial expert and the transfers are on the back burner.

Fair play, he's got a lot right, but anyone who looks close enough, knew 777 wouldn't get over the line. The PL don't take 8 months to ratify takeovers.

Just think he's a chancer and fair play, he's having a blinder here
I think that's harsh - I don't think he's ever acted in bad faith - but each to their own.

There will still be a lot of brinkmanship going on at the moment. MSP will be leaking out stories, as Will other interested parties. That just adds to the turbulence and rumours that just seem like an endless cycle of bad news, but it is still important to remember that no one really benefits from Everton going into administration. It’s more likely people putting out scare stories to try and pressurise Moshiri into accepting a lower offer for his shares. Equally, I wouldn’t rule out Moshiri leaking stories of possible administration to try and force other bidders to step forward.

I doubt MSP want to buy the club for the amount of the debt.
They won't get it any cheaper than that. It would be about £400 million for them, £200 to 777 and £200 to R&M. If they wait for administration they won't be able to necessarily buy the club, and they won't necessarily get their money back.