2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Maguire is a good player in bad form. We couldn’t avoid his wages though, so it’s not going to happen. But he will have a lot offers if he is available
I like Harry Maguire I think he is a leader in a team and with a good manager could be very good again.... But.

We can't afford him in terms of fee or wages.
I don't want to replace 21 year old Branthwaite with 31 year old Maguire.

If he had a good euros he'll get loads of juicy offers.
Jarrad? If in the squad he'd get a grand total of about 8 minutes the entire tournament even if we got to the final.

If Maguire, maybe, but players don't often take huge salary decreases to move clubs, and nobody is paying close to his £200k a week.

Jarrad? If in the squad he'd get a grand total of about 8 minutes the entire tournament even if we got to the final.

If Maguire, maybe, but players don't often take huge salary decreases to move clubs, and nobody is paying close to his £200k a week.
If his move is sorted to a big club before the Euro’s then he will become a media favourite and get more spotlight.

He's nailed on to go. Not only that, we won't get his full value due to PSR. We'll be forced to sell by June like all the other non sly 6 clubs. The only way we get a good price is if a couple of clubs come in for him and are prepared to spend big.

It will really annoy me if he goes to United. They're as big of a joke as Everton.

I'd sooner see him go to one of our former 'best of the rest' rivals if it came to it.

I hope we can hang on to him for at least another season. Cash in on Onano to if we can, but this lad is really super and at 21 is such a quality defender will be a bug part of the making of a solid defense for the next decade or so where ever he ends up. He could easily get even better staying here another year or two with the knowledge that he`s a nailed on starter where at a "big team" a loss of for could see him lose his place and disrupt his development a bit.