777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dear supporters of Everton;

I am a Standard Liege fan. We are in grieve. Because of the things that came clear this week. 777 is a fraud. They are using a Ponzi-scheme to deceive everybody.

Our beautiful club is fighting for its survival now. Players have been told this morning that there's no more money for wages.

You can find a lot of information on rtbf.be ldh.be sasha tavolieri twitter kevin sauvage twitter. It's mainly in French

777 used the insurance money from Americans to buy clubs, like a Ponzi-scheme they transferred money and now the cash flow has gone.

Save yourself before it's too late. Walk away from 777.

Because 777 didn't fully pay our previous chairman, he sued them for Belgian court. He wants to freeze the assets of 777 in the club. That can be our survival because we have local investors standing by to save us.

What a mess guys. Best of luck! Greetings from Belgium!

Even though its ended on a sour note, financially we've never wanted for anything under Moshiri/Usmanov.

£500m+ for players
World class stadium being pretty much paid for by Usmanovs companies.

The Ukraine war sadly put an end to that. A lot of the Sir Farhad haters are going to be in for a shock when 777 take over. Be like going from eating fillet steak to a Mcdonalds happy meal.
But it will be Sir Farhad who makes that happen

Well if they don't pay him then he can still sell the club to somebody else so he's no worse off if that happens. My point is you're pretty much saying there are two possible scenarios - one is that Moshiri wants to sell to the people offering him the best deal and the other is that Moshiri wants to sell to himself but hasn't been able to work out how to use his internet banking and transfer money from one of his accounts to another for nearly a year. They aren't exactly equally likely are they?
Well I'm not well versed in international money laundering and shell corporation logic unfortunately so I can't really say anything more certain on my end than "I've entertained the idea".

To be fair Myers has repeated the clubs information without examination or scrutiny.
How many times has he slavishly parroted the clubs statements that closure was imminent , only for the deadline to pass without comment.
Based on that alone I take this latest statement with a pinch of salt . It’s what the club wish us to believe but not necessarily what has actually happened.
All Myers has said though is that they had a face to face meeting and they want an outcome by the end of the week.

Hasn’t said anything whether that is likely or not. And really, stating they had a meeting and want a resolution is hardly ground breaking news to argue against.

All Myers has said though is that they had a face to face meeting and they want an outcome by the end of the week.

Hasn’t said anything whether that is likely or not. And really, stating they had a meeting and want a resolution is hardly ground breaking news to argue against.
He has just now like.

It's only taken them 8 months to reach that conclusion.

That is the level of incompetence they're operating at.
It has to come from Moshiri, I'm not sure anyone else at the club really has a say in it tbh, if we pull out, its Moshiri's decision and maybe the latest meeting coupled with the mountain of bad news regarding 777 has finally led us here

I am a Standard Liege fan. We are in grieve. Because of the things that came clear this week. 777 is a fraud. They are using a Ponzi-scheme to deceive everybody.

Our beautiful club is fighting for its survival now. Players have been told this morning that there's no more money for wages.

You can find a lot of information on rtbf.be ldh.be sasha tavolieri twitter kevin sauvage twitter. It's mainly in French

777 used the insurance money from Americans to buy clubs, like a Ponzi-scheme they transferred money and now the cash flow has gone.

Because 777 didn't fully pay our previous chairman, he sued them for Belgian court. He wants to freeze the assets of 777 in the club. That can be our survival because we have local investors standing by to save us.

Thanks for the info. Sounds like we need to avoid these like the plague

If this is the end for 777, I am just hoping an alternative solution is confirmed within the next few weeks. At the moment we go into a massive summer with so many outgoings and not a clue what our budget will be, who will fund us etc.

It's only taken them 8 months to reach that conclusion.

That is the level of incompetence they're operating at.
I sometimes think this is part of some great big masterplan to get the stadium funded & finished due to the issues we've had obtaining mainstream finance...and then I realise it's Moshiri we're dealing with!

All the best to you and your club.

We'd love nothing more than to walk away from 777. Here's hoping both sets of fans can forget about them soon and move on.