777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is what I was alluding to earlier, if they take up their option, they gain control of Everton, they could form, an interim, board even with other creditors and even restructure debt and ensure mid to long term funding. Administration works for no one. It means Moshiri looses effective control of Everton, but he still holds a stake.

When you mentioned Bell earlier being in touch with the club daily, my first thought was - his company Blyth enforce the security on the MSP loan and is the above already being negotiated behind the scenes. My only hesitation is the Stadium and if the club loose control of it.

If/when 777, falls through and lets be honest, the Titanic has less holes in it then their takeover pitch, then I don’t see what else Moshiri has open to him to keep us as a going concern, unless he funds us again or has an alternative investor ready to agree a deal.

@matty1878 as requested mate.
Probably the best option in town now for Moshiri is MSP taking up their option. He’s going to lose 100% of his shares for nothing the way things are going so losing 51% of them for nothing is better. Then he can at least check out the rest when things stabilise and the value increases. Moshiri / Bell / Downing / MSP are co-parties to the loan so they must have some ability to work together.

The role Bell is currently taking is a bit unclear, is he acting as security agent, creditor or just concerned Evertonian? Maybe he’s in working on the branding for the AJ Bell Arena.

MSP wanted spurs, so there is definitely cash on the table, also having Everton supporters as part of the ownership sounds a bit better then those dodgy car salesman. I know there Interest was really in the stadium not the club though, but you never know.

Just them showing interest would be a good thing and hopefully open the eyes of a few more potential buyers.

I just want to stop hearing anything about 777 related with our club, and Mosh to do do one :bye:
Yeah is just they did have the chance with 777 and did not want to match the bid, will be interesting to see if they do want to takeover and what they have been like in other clubs. Does look like 777 have until the 28 of this month

Probably the best option in town now for Moshiri is MSP taking up their option. He’s going to lose 100% of his shares for nothing the way things are going so losing 51% of them for nothing is better. Then he can at least check out the rest when things stabilise and the value increases. Moshiri / Bell / Downing / MSP are co-parties to the loan so they must have some ability to work together.

The role Bell is currently taking is a bit unclear, is he acting as security agent, creditor or just concerned Evertonian? Maybe he’s in working on the branding for the AJ Bell Arena.

It will be a stinger for Moshiri loosing 51% for the same finance he was prepared to sell 25%-30% 12 months ago until rights and media blocked it. MSP aren’t really winners here either in the sense the club has additional 200 mill of debt heaped on it since their interest a year ago, while they if they do take operational control, have the face ache of restructuring our finanace , meet cash calls, begin to recover the club and also seek investment. That’s not an envious task. Moshiri will just sit on his stake.

I suspect there is more on Moshiri and his deal with 777 then meets the eye, I’ve seen conflicting reports that an agreement was signed with condititioned - then other reports that it wasn’t exclusive. My own take is there is an agreement, why would there not be and why would 777 continue to fund us. I suspect while 777 kept up there side of the funding bargain, Moshiri couldn’t do anything. If want Andy C/Esk says is right and they failed to provide funding this month, then they may have broken the loan agreement. Logic dictates then all bets are off. If they aren’t holding up their funding agreements, then they aren’t repaying MSP at the end of May.

So maybe we are in the process of a 777 collapse and Bell is coming in now, to enforce security and negotiate contingencies on behalf of MSP. Maybe MSP have provided this mi this funding.

On the dynamic of MSP, Moshiri, Bell and Downing - is that I believe MSP asked Moshiri to stump up some investment as an act of good faith - 20 mill on conditition of their loan.

Last edited:
Yeah is just they did have the chance with 777 and did not want to match the bid, will be interesting to see if they do want to takeover and what they have been like in other clubs. Does look like 777 have until the 28 of this month
Oh God, please don't put me through another 20 days of this 😩

Hopefully one of there many fraudulent cases saves us from that possibility beforehand.
And hopefully one of the many Investors waiting in the wings, see's the Club, The Stadium and obviously the league, over the debt that comes with the purchase...

777 could have a penalty clause in the deal, Moshiri has to pay them if he cancels Or well a new buyer would that is what i have read on twitter. Does make more sense we all just need some info from the club but we all kno wont get any. I am sure moshiri was meant to be talking to the fab was he or something

The good thing about kicking the can down the road - the club is in a better position than it was.

No doubt MSP etc. are in dialogue with Moshiri about what is going on - so it isn't entirely on what is best for Uncle Uzzy.

As we've seen, the only thing the PL is good for is to make the club suffer and protect its 6 golden eggs.

It's a money fight - the football club is secondary - we could really do with some owners who are interested building a successful club.
You'd think the Qataris would see this as an opportunity to be seen in a more favourable light. But then again I know where the Sultan of Brunei's mansion is, just around the corner from East Finchley underground station where I get off when I visit my mum (96th birthday a couple of weeks ago and still bright-eyed and bushy-tailed) so maybe I ought to draft a letter and try to drop it through his letterbox. I used to be a postman so I'm used to dealing with rottweilers, if not automatic weapons, and anyway, it's all in the name of love.

Erm...

I've forgotten why I came in the room now 🤔

You'd think the Qataris would see this as an opportunity to be seen in a more favourable light. But then again I know where the Sultan of Brunei's mansion is, just around the corner from East Finchley underground station where I get off when I visit my mum (96th birthday a couple of weeks ago and still bright-eyed and bushy-tailed) so maybe I ought to draft a letter and try to drop it through his letterbox. I used to be a postman so I'm used to dealing with rottweilers, if not automatic weapons, and anyway, it's all in the name of love.

Erm...

I've forgotten why I came in the room now 🤔
lol

Qataris would be good mate, but suspect a lot of those state owned funds will think twice after the whole furore around Newcastle and the spending cap etc. It won’t be possible to just swan in and pump hundreds of millions into the team. But we can dream.

With the new stadium what we really need is some competent owners who can improve the clubs profitability and invest wisely in players. Also knowing when to sell and trying to progress through sensible player trading instead of buying overrated slugs with no resale value.

I think as fans we have to realise that the club needs to work with the realities of the system. It’s incremental progress and accepting that we can improve but we aren’t going to start challenging for titles overnight.

lol

Qataris would be good mate, but suspect a lot of those state owned funds will think twice after the whole furore around Newcastle and the spending cap etc. It won’t be possible to just swan in and pump hundreds of millions into the team. But we can dream.

With the new stadium what we really need is some competent owners who can improve the clubs profitability and invest wisely in players. Also knowing when to sell and trying to progress through sensible player trading instead of buying overrated slugs with no resale value.

I think as fans we have to realise that the club needs to work with the realities of the system. It’s incremental progress and accepting that we can improve but we aren’t going to start challenging for titles overnight.
They can still pump millions in before we can even think about spending caps.

They can still pump millions in before we can even think about spending caps.
I suppose it’s not formally agreed yet or close to being implemented.

They’d need to pump millions in to get us on an even keel off the field never mind starting to invest in the team mind lol

Even then, with us being so close to the line on PSR I’d imagine there’d be a decent chunk of time before we could spend much without sales.

This is what I was alluding to earlier, if they take up their option, they gain control of Everton, they could form, an interim, board even with other creditors and even restructure debt and ensure mid to long term funding. Administration works for no one. It means Moshiri looses effective control of Everton, but he still holds a stake.

When you mentioned Bell earlier being in touch with the club daily, my first thought was - his company Blyth enforce the security on the MSP loan and is the above already being negotiated behind the scenes. My only hesitation is the Stadium and if the club loose control of it.

If/when 777, falls through and lets be honest, the Titanic has less holes in it then their takeover pitch, then I don’t see what else Moshiri has open to him to keep us as a going concern, unless he funds us again or has an alternative investor ready to agree a deal.

@matty1878 as requested mate.
Technically, the club still owes Moshiri a lot of money. If MSP take the 51% stake, then that debt to Moshiri becomes more real again.

MSP would need him to write down that debt before they could take the 51% stake.

It might seem like MSP can just exercise their right and take control but I don’t think it’s that simple.