New Everton Stadium Discussion

Unfortunately as we are moving stadiums their is no price comparison, they will have a set of prices inline with other new stadiums and reduce by 5 percent as we are up north.

If hospitality have signed up for three years I would no expect a lot on the waiting list to get. Season ticket so if anyone can’t afford it the club won’t care.

All STS can be picked up by the waiting list and modern clubs want hospitality not ST holders as they generate more money.

Haven't been to London for a couple of years but I'd guess it's £6 a pint in any normal London boozer isn't it? Wasn't there even a story that the pubs around WHL had to drop their prices to get people from going into the ground early? Parity up in Liverpool would mean you'll get a pint for £5. I honestly can't see £7 a pint in our new stadium when we move in. I might be wrong.
More like £7 post pandemic tbh.

Luke from the School of Science asks an interesting question in his latest drone video. Do we know if any of the stadium will be open before it all opens (even with a soft opening event)? What I mean to say is, for example, if any of the lounges/restaurants/bars are ready before a full soft launch with a low capacity attendance for a youth team game etc would the club open them? The Fan Plaza even? Any thoughts? A non starter?

Luke from the School of Science asks an interesting question in his latest drone video. Do we know if any of the stadium will be open before it all opens (even with a soft opening event)? What I mean to say is, for example, if any of the lounges/restaurants/bars are ready before a full soft launch with a low capacity attendance for a youth team game, would the club open them? The Fan Plaza even? Any thoughts? A non starter?
I'm sure they will have some form of 'soft opening'. We really don't want a Co-Op Arena style mayhem like they've had in Manchester

I'm sure they will have some form of 'soft opening'. We really don't want a Co-Op Arena style mayhem like they've had in Manchester
The Cock-Up Arena, you mean? Thinking about it, although a stadium has to earn its safety certificate, something like a club shop or restaurant doesn't, does it?

That co op arena situation should be the end of this argument that we move in straight away because the club needs the money. It's a huge huge undertaking so giving themselves til summer, where they can get friendlies and concerts in before competitive football, is the right thing to do