777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As I said previously, personally I doubt Moshiri can pull the plug without getting hit with massive penalties or even being forced to pay back the loans.

Whilst pressure like this is welcome, I will be shocked if it leads to anything.

Regardless I suspect 777 end game is approaching fast.
In issuing this statement I wonder if they are aware that there are other genuine interested parties because if 777 are the only game in town we may be screwed if they take over but we will definitely be screwed if they don't.

Also said the new deadline for the MSP repayment is at the end of May. Would us securing safety have changed their mind on activating the clause? Guess only time will tell.
It's possible, especially if Bell (who is a party to the MSP loan) is already getting closely involved. He may look to persuade them to go all the way.

It never made sense for them to activate the option while we were still in a relegation scrap and they had the option to kick the decision down the road. They'd have been making an investment that could depreciate rapidly within weeks. Now though, they have the assurance they need so maybe they go for it.

An interesting nugget from Bobble's podcast is that Andy Bell is now working with Everton on an "almost daily basis" trying to sort things out.

I wonder how much influence he has on the MSP group, given that Bell and Moshiri are also members, you'd hope there would be some core trying to keep the wheels on the bus and being flexible with deadlines.

The Bobbles podcast was pretty scary, it's very concerning whats going on, no leadership at all from anyone at the top on budgets, pre-season etc. We need something sorted out as soon as possible, it's a big summer ahead.
It was a bleak listen for sure but worth remembering that things can change very quickly and also very quietly.