777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s such a random, off the wall name…it’s so unbelievable it almost must be true.
There's a logical part (been plenty of rumours of an FSG style, baseball related consortium) and a part that makes no sense (this guy doesn't seem to have anything to do with anything other than car sales and Jesus any more). Which makes me wonder if it's either crossed wires / mistaken identity, or Nixon has tried to make up a rumour that sounds vaguely plausible and has simply plucked a random baseball businessy guy out of his arse.

There's a logical part (been plenty of rumours of an FSG style, baseball related consortium) and a part that makes no sense (this guy doesn't seem to have anything to do with anything other than car sales and Jesus any more). Which makes me wonder if it's either crossed wires / mistaken identity, or Nixon has tried to make up a rumour that sounds vaguely plausible and has simply plucked a random baseball businessy guy out of his arse.
It would be like if Kevin Thelwell quit football and bought the Dodgers 20 years later.

I don’t even know who he would be mistaken for. One name that keeps appearing everywhere is Todd Boehly and his associates

It would be like if Kevin Thelwell quit football and bought the Dodgers 20 years later.

I don’t even know who he would be mistaken for. One name that keeps appearing everywhere is Todd Boehly and his associates
Was thinking the same earlier. Every rabbit hole seems to have Boehly in it.

I don't think he has any idea what he's doing at all, how that man became a multi billionaire is beyond me.. I think he could just be a random bloke that Usmonov found and decided to experiment on to see what an idiot would do if you made him a billionaire..
At this stage i don’t think any of the money is his. just front man and funds gone so game over …

How longer is this going to go on for crazy this is still even going on, then we have the talk of others waiting to jump in and take the club over all looks like bs to me. Seems moshiri has put everything i to 777 buying the club and no backup

Coincidence that the Esk cancelled his podcast today. Perhaps and emergency meeting with Brown and the Dodgers guy
The Esk does not have the capital to be involved with a Premier league club mate. He's an accountant guy who runs /ran a football podcast and spends most his time on forums and Twitter pretending to be ITK. It's clear he's been paid to smear 777 but that's all. Chill.