Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Harry Maguire isn't a bad footballer. I don't see any universe where a swap deal happens, but Maguire isn't as bad as the gutter press and social media would have you think.
Possibly, but at the end of the day a very good 21 year old improving player goes out and a 31 year old, deteriorating player comes in. Everton need to stop signing old players just because it is convenient at the time

Possibly, but at the end of the day a very good 21 year old improving player goes out and a 31 year old, deteriorating player comes in. Everton need to stop signing old players just because it is convenient at the time
We're never keeping hold of him given our financial state. Maguire and another youngster as a replacement and to bring through wouldn't be the worst business ever.

We're never keeping hold of him given our financial state. Maguire and another youngster as a replacement and to bring through wouldn't be the worst business ever.
We need to reduce the wage bill not add to it, also the lack of pace with Maguire and Tarkowski in the same team would just be horrific to watch against certain teams.

Blackburrn attacker Sam Szmodics was linked with us. 28 years old, more than 40 goal contributions this season. Probably about 10-13 Million. He scored a brace against Leicter today. If he could get at least half of that next season in the premier league, he would probably be our player of the season.

Blackburrn attacker Sam Szmodics was linked with us. 28 years old, more than 40 goal contributions this season. Probably about 10-13 Million. He scored a brace against Leicter today. If he could get at least half of that next season in the premier league, he would probably be our player of the season.
He’s 28, he’s in the championship and this is first ever real good season.

He’s also 5’6”

One will be on considerably more wages than the other which makes it not viable for us

He’s 28, he’s in the championship and this is first ever real good season.

He’s also 5’6”
You might be right and we are not in a state where we can gamble with transfers. I have been watching some blackburn games and he seems really energetic. Also, I don’t think to many attackers would be keen to join us. I might be wrong I don’t know but hopefully we find a player that can score more than 10 goals per season

Hopefully our scouting network can better