News of Ex Players

I understand the sentiment and why they would be cheesed off.
The thing is it is a business/ job. I see a lot of colleagues who do 20+ years in their job and are gutted to leave. Even more so when their company does nothing really. All the celebration comes from their colleagues and the effort they make. That's life unfortunately

Considering the 110% garbage that came through the door during his tenure, he deserved better.

But all joking apart, there is a small world in which we do and can get Richarlison back, on loan.

If he pushes for us, we do have a decent chance, I know, I know.
Can you imagine how much levy would want for a fee?
The is no deal in any universe where Levy ends up with egg on his face / doesn’t at least break even on that deal, so that’s a min £12m plus wages for a season imho.

Can you imagine how much levy would want for a fee?
The is no deal in any universe where Levy ends up with egg on his face / doesn’t at least break even on that deal, so that’s a min £12m plus wages for a season imho.
I doubt it would be that much, but I did say small world, very, very small.

Player power is a thing, but it doesnt perform miracles.

Nick Chadwick has been doing a great job with Wrexham’s u18. They just missed out on the EFL Youth Alliance North West league title on Saturday , this after their Academy’s re-formation in the summer as they try to improve their Category status. For most of their youngsters it was a first season of competitive football against established academies.

Nick Chadwick has been doing a great job with Wrexham’s u18. They just missed out on the EFL Youth Alliance North West league title on Saturday , this after their Academy’s re-formation in the summer as they try to improve their Category status. For most of their youngsters it was a first season of competitive football against established academies.
What did moyes call him Johnny in the box