The Hard Yards

The fans choice

• The hard yards

• A bit of flair

Results are only viewable after voting.
I never said that mate

I asked, between the two which would people prefer.

For example, Neal Maupay covers more ground and makes more interceptions than Dom.

So does that mean he puts in more hard yards?
Are we including jumping or just running? I reckon Dom deffo does more hard yards in the air.
Air Force Dom. I am claiming that.

If the team are running, battling and defending properly it's something to get behind. You'd say that was the minimum expected but we all know it hasn't been delivered over recent years.

Would like them to show a bit of bravery/flair on the ball and Dyche has yet to prove he can deliver that. However if ugly graft is what it takes to get us to BMD as a Premier league club I'll live with it.

For what I assume were for motivation purposes, one of my bosses used to say, in meetings and in newsletters, "the inches will be hard"...

Maybe I've just got a dirty mind, but my first thought was always what a weird thing to say!

For me the “Hard Yards” is about pressing the opposition, when you don’t have the ball, you work hard to get it back, don’t let them rest, don’t make it easy for them. It’s about tracking back, working as a unit.

A lot of people love Doucoure but hate Onana, because Doucoure runs around a lot

But in reality Doucoure wins less than half is ground duels of Onana, doesn’t make as many interceptions or tackles
Both are awful, but at least you see Doucoure involved in a game, and he has scored a few earlier in then season. You don’t realise Onana is on the pitch until he tries to get the ground going. Given a choice I wouldn’t be any to see any of our midfielders at the club.

Remove the goals, it’s all about the hard yards

Which out of the 2. One looks like they’re impacting the game and one is actually impacting the game
Us scoring goals is hard enough. Doing the hard work is all that's kept us in the division. Doucoure puts in 100% every game. The other of the two,not so much.

Both are awful, but at least you see Doucoure involved in a game, and he has scored a few earlier in then season. You don’t realise Onana is on the pitch until he tries to get the ground going. Given a choice I wouldn’t be any to see any of our midfielders at the club.
So because one runs and the other doesn’t?

If Onana was awful he wouldn’t be in the Belgium team