Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I think I’d prefer Jobe Bellingham than Clarke if we could only buy 1 Sunderland player. There are many more wingers other than Clarke available and similar in style but jobe does seem to have it all in terms of attacking and defensive output plus he’s only 18. The only reason he doesn’t get the same attention as Archie Gray is because of his surname.

Problem is you can visit 10 sites and they all have different wages listed down. I don't think anyone knows the real numbers.
But the scary thing is, these places always have our wage bill at something like 80million, for the whole squad.

Our wage bill in our accounts is normally around 180million.

So when it says Andre Gomes is on 120k a week, that means after tax, surely?

So we are basically paying him 200k a week....................

Yes, I know the wage bill in our accounts is for ALL wages across the whole business, but are you telling me we are paying 100million a year on tea ladies?

Just something that has always bugged me.

But the scary thing is, these places always have our wage bill at something like 80million, for the whole squad.

Our wage bill in our accounts is normally around 180million.

So when it says Andre Gomes is on 120k a week, that means after tax, surely?

So we are basically paying him 200k a week....................

Yes, I know the wage bill in our accounts is for ALL wages across the whole business, but are you telling me we are paying 100million a year on tea ladies?

Just something that has always bugged me.

Well staff costs will be very high for the higher up staff members for sure. Like finance officers and all that guff.

If those positions where I work are anything to go by lol

Birmingham relegated

Jordan James & George Hall linked in the past...any thoughts?

James is quite decent. Lost a bit of form so benched in the run in but he plays every game for Wales and still only 20 so huge potential and would be good alternative to Garner as that's the player in this midfield he's most similar to.

Hall been injured most of the season so he hasn't made the impact Demari Gray made years back there just yet.

…I’d be surprised if a central striker is on our agenda with a very limited budget.

Obviously much depends on who leaves (a replacement for Branthwaite would be obvious) but I think Dyche would love attacking threat in wide areas. I think he’d make do with what he has if he can bring in a gem on the wing. I think he’d also like better full backs on both sides, good defenders who provide threat in the attacking third.