Match Thread Luton Town v Everton - Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I couldn't agree more with what you're saying. But that performance tonight was almost unforgivable. We're playing a very poor side and we're under no pressure whatsoever. We should be playing nice easy football all over the park. It was horrendous.

Was never going to happen. We’re a poor side ourselves right now but this Everton is still miles better than teams from the last two seasons. Despite this, those teams under Benitez Lampard and Dyche somehow beat Arsenal (x2) Chelsea, United, Newcastle at home, and somehow beat very good Leicester and Brighton teams away. Sides at the bottom will scrap when their survival depends on it. We’re nowhere near a good enough team to play easy football around anyone, especially away from home, I wish we were but I still look 1-11 and think apart from Pickford and Branthwaite it’s an incredibly poor team.

I couldn't agree more with what you're saying. But that performance tonight was almost unforgivable. We're playing a very poor side and we're under no pressure whatsoever. We should be playing nice easy football all over the park. It was horrendous.
Get the frustrations i am glad we didnt play well need it to be clear the need for new players into this team.

Pretty sure the players went out and got hammered after Brentford. We were terrible tonight. Still didn't lose to these. Was their goal offside?.

A win would have been great, but in the scheme of things.......

We won 3 games in 6 days. We beat the sh!te & ended their title chances. We overcame the thieving of our points & secured another season in the prem - our last at Goodison.

The glass is half full in what has been another difficult season.

Last edited: