2023/24 Sean Dyche

If we beat Luton its 4 wins in a row.

Im really hoping we can do that as we have Sheff Utd after which could be 5 in a row before Arsenal.

Would be amazing to go into the Arsenal game on the back of 5 wins.
It would be, but it won't happen. We will back it up, sorry.

No spine.

I can’t believe people want Dyche out.
No budget to buy players, indeed we will probably have to sell some.
who do they actually think would come to manage us at this point in time?

Maybe they want the FSW back
Win v Luton and Sheffield, Everton will have earned 50 PL points this season. Not something achieved very often in the last 10 years by the Toffees.

If we give him a new contract we honestly need our head testing.

I’m not surprised at his comments, the ego and everything, the over exaggerating .

Having said that I’m sure there are those who will have him on pedestal just because he won a derby match.

I want him to do well it’s just I struggle to take to him. People say he’s honest but I don’t see it much after a bad result

I’m not surprised at his comments, the ego and everything, the over exaggerating .

Having said that I’m sure there are those who will have him on pedestal just because he won a derby match.

I want him to do well it’s just I struggle to take to him. People say he’s honest but I don’t see it much after a bad result
Yeah I cant take to him, but I think its defo a me problem.

Im honestly made up with the Derby win and the 3 wins last week, superb stuff.

As ive said, im also ok with him staying on and maybe seeing out his contract and if things are going ok in December, then sure, I wouldnt be against extending it.

But doing it now would be stupid, unless he wants to take a massive pay cut!

Extension would be silly for sure, but I'm definitely for him seeing out his current contract, this season has been successful enough to let him stay, even if we managed our safety in the most stressful way possible. Going into the new stadium, I think we need to see a better brand of football to compliment the ground. It won't be very funny watching 10 men behind the ball week in week out at BMD.

I don’t like him and we play abysmal footy, but he’s got us the points to be where we should be in the table. If he drops the ball tonight and/or against Sheff Utd then I’ll retain my belief that the players got themselves up for a couple of good runs when it was really needed.

If we can blam those two out of the water like recent results suggest, then I’ll probably be more inclined to accept he’s the right man to get us through next season before we move into BM and welcome Carlo back.