Longest away trip watching Everton

Rotterdam (for you know what).

Also Brighton at The Goldstone Ground and Southampton at The Dell, which are probabaly about as far from Liverpool as Rotterdam as the crow flies... (no toilets in the away end at The Dell, you pee'd against the wall at the back with the coppers stood above you on the wall watching the crowd)

You went all the way to Rotterdam just for a bit of you know what?…..

Does Dublin to London for the 84 cup final count?
It involved the old Sealink and rail to Liverpool,a bus to Manchester, breaking down in the old Beetle on the M1,and hitchhiking to Wembley as a 15 year old. What was my old man thinking? Ta Dad 😉

Went to see both Europe League games in 09/10, no away games for Everton in England yet.
Did you go to Athens and Borisov? it was pouring both of those games, Benfica would of been good if we didn't have like 11 players injured and had Hibbert at left back. Think we took 7000 to Portugal. I remember playing Bate at home, it was actually a decent atmosphere at back of Gwladys Street people singing to keep warm. That game along with Arsenal midweek when we drew 1-1 were the coldest games I've been to.

Did you go to Athens and Borisov? it was pouring both of those games, Benfica would of been good if we didn't have like 11 players injured and had Hibbert at left back. Think we took 7000 to Portugal. I remember playing Bate at home, it was actually a decent atmosphere at back of Gwladys Street people singing to keep warm. That game along with Arsenal midweek when we drew 1-1 were the coldest games I've been to.
Nah, I didn't because Bilbao also played European football that season. Went Vienna and Bremen.

Australia in 2010, all three games. Wonderful place.

For a competitive game? Ukraine has to be surely with Kharkiv.