Longest away trip watching Everton

The weather that day was awful and I’m glad I was in the stand.
The company I worked for was a PL sponsor and me and my mates “enjoyed” the Pompey hospitality which was like a throwback to the 1950s…no-one seemed to have told them that rationing had ended.
As a sponsor me and my mates presented the MOTM award and had our photo appear in the next Pompey home game programme.
We had a drink with Vince Hilaire in the club bar afterwards and he was very complimentary about Alan Ball and his influence on his career and the club in general.

Nice one mate. All I remember from the day was us winning, getting soaked and a lad next to me well out of it already with chicken curry pie all over his gob kissing me on the side of my head when we scored

4dfb7f67ba2e9d473d759be02e5a2b2a.gif

Hajduk Split.

That was errrrr... a "fun" away.

Got locked in the ground til about 1am cause Torcida Split wouldn't move from the away exit "lol:

Got back to town by foot as the 3 busses they put on, only 1 worked. Think Got back to the city at 2:30 in the morning.

Rotterdam (for you know what).

Also Brighton at The Goldstone Ground and Southampton at The Dell, which are probabaly about as far from Liverpool as Rotterdam as the crow flies... (no toilets in the away end at The Dell, you pee'd against the wall at the back with the coppers stood above you on the wall watching the crowd)