Summer 2024 transfer thread.

So because of numbers hes poor?

Hes a good player. He would have been a good player for us.
My eyes have told me............he's ok!

Not brilliant, not terrible!

Pretty much like Sulemana, Dajuma, Lewis Potter, Solomon, and all the rest of the £20m+ wingers in and around the Premier League.

No value in them whatsoever when they blow so hot & cold!

Everton simply dont do relegation.

Their fans are saying hes their best CB since VVD. They want promotion for obvious reasons but also because then the buy obligation clause kicks in.

"Not pulling up trees" well hes excellent at Southampton and previously Burnley so...

If you rate Keane above Harwood-Bellis that explains these two posts...

His club had the same owners as Bournemouth which is why he went there.

People slate Gnonto but he'd have been a far better option for us than Doucoure and Harrison. Asprilla i think was a big miss.

Looking at Dyche's body of work at Burnley and clear imput with Young...

...i hope hes nowhere near signings.

So because of numbers hes poor?

Hes a good player. He would have been a good player for us.
They did try maybe a deal we go back in for

images (16).jpeg

My eyes have told me............he's ok!

Not brilliant, not terrible!

Pretty much like Sulemana, Dajuma, Lewis Potter, Solomon, and all the rest of the £20m+ wingers in and around the Premier League.

No value in them whatsoever when they blow so hot & cold!

What those players do at their clubs is one thing...what they would do for us is another.

Many wanted Harrison. I said hes rubbish.

Now no one wants him as...hes rubbish.

Pace on the flank and a good cross and wed have been better off this season.

Saw this earlier but Greaves links are everywhere and the Blackburn player is over the age Thelwell said we wouldnt spend money on.

What those players do at their clubs is one thing...what they would do for us is another.

Many wanted Harrison. I said hes rubbish.

Now no one wants him as...hes rubbish.

Pace on the flank and a good cross and wed have been better off this season.

Saw this earlier but Greaves links are everywhere and the Blackburn player is over the age Thelwell said we wouldnt spend money on.
Dont think harrison is rubbish had he helped us this season yes would i want us to spend 20 on him no. But was a good deal for the club for this season, looks like an agent pushing thst greaves we might be in for him but already looks like be over priced

I think the targets will have changed. Alot will also depend on Harrison and Leeds promotion (they have other players we could go for).

Also whether our main focus is wing or right back.
Think we need 3 wingers atleast imo and thats just the start,

Think we need 3 wingers atleast imo and thats just the start,

If we keep Branthwaite...

??? -- Tarkowski -- Branthwaite -- Mykolenko

Those 3 players are like a wall. But with a wall if theres a weak link the whole thing collapses.

With Dyche's tactics we need that top right back who can play most games and ensure that we are solid at the back.

Posters want attacking full backs but id equally be as happy if we signed Wan-Bissaka

Its nice to go into games not worried about having a weak defence and conceding goals.

We shall see who comes in by the end of the window but if any are ex-Burnley we know he has no aspirations to play nice football or achieve... anything.

You do know that Dyche never once managed Ashley Young prior to EFC?

He's not signed a player he has previously managed prior to here.

I see the BBC are doing their bit to help make sure we’re screwed over on any future sales:

Attachments

• IMG_2949.jpeg
    IMG_2949.jpeg
    164 KB · Views: 4