New Everton Stadium Discussion

Need to do something to get rid of the gulls, I think getting bombed by one of them after watching us get pumped 0:2 by the likes of Ipswich or Norwich would finish me off.
IMG_7721.jpeg

I have a mate working on the stadium and he has said they are going to be open hours before a game and long after it's finished as they want fans to make a day of coming the match rather than what we all know at present
Haven't seen anything out of the ordinary for GA supporters which is disappointing as that had potential to be a proper game changer. The idea of standing on the concourse with no tables or seats after a game isn't very appealing to me. I think they should have had pub type places though maybe that takes away from the £3k Village St thing. Shame anyway but I'll head outside afterwards.

I am kind of guessing tbh but if you look sea level which all of those figures are measured from is set to 2/5 (slightly less) from the bottom. So the dock is probably 10m to the brim, perhaps 7m given the water line on that diagram. I call that we are both right! (you more so...:blush:)
Remember recently Canning Dock was drained to repair gates and being surprised how shallow it was. Suppose all the docks will have been built to handle only up to near the maximum Mersey tidal height.