777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How do 777 keep coming up with the money each month? And how are they paying the money back each month?

And what makes us more desirable than an other company they have? They keep pumping money in, and I guess we haven't started paying then back yet, but they are prepared to sacrifice other companies they own or have an interest in.

How do 777 keep coming up with the money each month? And how are they paying the money back each month?

And what makes us more desirable than an other company they have? They keep pumping money in, and I guess we haven't started paying then back yet, but they are prepared to sacrifice other companies they own or have an interest in.
They are selling their grannies and their employees grannies. Soon there won’t be any grannies left.

They are desperate to acquire the stadium and use that to release equity for further loans. Same likely applies to the most realisable players in the squad. Which they were planning to use to continue to keep their plates spinning.
Fortunately for us it looks like their plates are smashing down around them.

Borrowing as their umbrella company, from ACAP. as their main lender, but their main lenders are taking a step back, they tried to raise it from investors, but no body would back them.

We are attractive, because exposure to the PL increases the value of their footballing portfolio and creates legitimacy to borrow on that value. Were also attractive because they can buy the equity initially for a knock down 69 mill. The PL saved our skins here.

They aren’t sacrificing their other assets, their main lender pulled the plug and no one else is willing to provide them with funds, thus some of their companies are going to the wall and they are missing funding deadlines, like with us yesterday……the latest in a long line.

So it’s bobble v esk someone is wrong , this day was always going to happen finally their about to lock horns the winner has their face added to the Goodison timeline the loser must take a permanent Alan Myers twitter break

Okay so esk is saying that there is money provided but not from source reported implying it’s not 777

Without going back so many pages what has bobble said ?

Lots happening but I was travelling today so not really had a chance to catch up

Okay so esk is saying that there is money provided but not from source reported implying it’s not 777

Without going back so many pages what has bobble said ?

There is a huge difference. I do not play ‘I know something you don’t but I’m not going to tell you’. It’s either this is the truth and the fact or I don’t tweet or speak. I don’t come with an agenda. I’ve tweeted the truth today without any bias or picking of sides. 777 have paid Everton and are up to date as it stands. That doesn’t mean 777 are the right fit for Everton, but that should have been the storyline if people wanted to run an article because that’s the truth. Each to their own.