777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe this was the Masters Plan all along. Refuse to rule on the 777 takeover for months on end leaving us to spiral into more debt - but unable to look for other buyers due to being locked into this stupid agreement, until administration is the only option left.

There is a huge difference. I do not play ‘I know something you don’t but I’m not going to tell you’. It’s either this is the truth and the fact or I don’t tweet or speak. I don’t come with an agenda. I’ve tweeted the truth today without any bias or picking of sides. 777 have paid Everton and are up to date as it stands. That doesn’t mean 777 are the right fit for Everton, but that should have been the storyline if people wanted to run an article because that’s the truth. Each to their own.
Everything I have seen you tweet has been a straight fact and your rarity of tweeting shows your legitimacy

I mean where would we be with team news 14 mins before the club releases it ,we’d be lost without you ,shame you haven’t used your platform to go after 777 who have had so many red flags I’ve lost count , you didn’t call the last board out either or join any protests
Please feel free to listen to any podcast I have done and you will hear me saying on numerous occasions that 777 are not ideal owners and they would be way down the pecking order if we could choose our perfect owners. Again, if you listened, I had my say on the previous board and how the football club was/has been run which was not 'pro' the board whatsoever. And finally, I did not join any protests? With respect, our channel paid for banners calling out the board (I have attached one).

Feel free to drop me a DM to discuss more rather than make up crap like you have done on here for a very long time about me.

Attachments

• IMG_7310.jpg
    IMG_7310.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 5

Stuck between a rock and a hard place. No one wants 777 but no one wants administration either. Wonder should things be more vocal about 777 from the supporters end. Banners etc against 777 at the last home game of the season?

Please feel free to listen to any podcast I have done and you will hear me saying on numerous occasions that 777 are not ideal owners and they would be way down the pecking order if we could choose our perfect owners. Again, if you listened, I had my say on the previous board and how the football club was/has been run which was not 'pro' the board whatsoever. And finally, I did not join any protests? With respect, our channel paid for banners calling out the board (I have attached one).

Feel free to drop me a DM to discuss more rather than make up crap like you have done on here for a very long time about me.

Dropped you a DM