777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No other reason whatsoever, I still remember 'the bobble' saying the information he gives out is for the Everton fans not for likes and follows. pull the other one what do you do it for giggles I don't think so somehow
There is a huge difference. I do not play ‘I know something you don’t but I’m not going to tell you’. It’s either this is the truth and the fact or I don’t tweet or speak. I don’t come with an agenda. I’ve tweeted the truth today without any bias or picking of sides. 777 have paid Everton and are up to date as it stands. That doesn’t mean 777 are the right fit for Everton, but that should have been the storyline if people wanted to run an article because that’s the truth. Each to their own.

Easy stuff lads, beat Luton Friday, bin off 777, go into administration and take the -9 points but gain 2 back from the other appeal, then get rid of every single person above Thelwell in the club. Full reset in the summer with new actual owners who know what football is, that'd be a start.

Yes, I am an insane person but in fairness it would be hilarious to somehow be as poor as we've been at points this season and still survive in a season after the PL would've deducted 27 points from us.
See, my concern is that the alternative to 777 is an abyss. Talk about Hobsons choice

IMG_4425.png

There is a huge difference. I do not play ‘I know something you don’t but I’m not going to tell you’. It’s either this is the truth and the fact or I don’t tweet or speak. I don’t come with an agenda. I’ve tweeted the truth today without any bias or picking of sides. 777 have paid Everton and are up to date as it stands. That doesn’t mean 777 are the right fit for Everton, but that should have been the storyline if people wanted to run an article because that’s the truth. Each to their own.
Well in

I mean where would we be with team news 14 mins before the club releases it ,we’d be lost without you ,shame you haven’t used your platform to go after 777 who have had so many red flags I’ve lost count , you didn’t call the last board out either or join any protests

To be fair that wasn't what I was saying, I am happy for you to provide news about Everton because you deliver it without it being cryptic which I am glad about but the issue was you saying you don't do it for likes and follows without them you have no platform so it would suggest it's a consequence of you giving out information about Everton

I mean where would we be with team news 14 mins before the club releases it ,we’d be lost without you ,shame you haven’t used your platform to go after 777 who have had so many red flags I’ve lost count , you didn’t call the last board out either or join any protests
That's not true, tbf to the Bobble he was always very vocal about the board