777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No way am I getting in a big metal box and defying the laws of gravity when the people whose life my hands are in are these clowns and a company called BONZA.
Insane name.

It sounds like an airline named by someone who hasn’t been to Australia but has seen Crocodile Dundee.

The flight attendants wear cork hats and the toilets have a ‘Dunny’ sign on the door.

If they can't even show they have enough to buy the club they won't reinvest from any sales. Getting a real 'unchecked good ol' American capitalism' vibes from them now. Glazers mk II

IMG_0319.jpeg

Hard to tell if ‘Allstralia’ is a pun or a resultant typo from 777’s slapstick approach to business.

Yes, looks like events may come to ahead over the coming 24 hours. Tomorrow could be May Day in a positive sense .. here's hoping.

Until the inevitable

"Ebening Jiim, I have given 767 an additional 2 year extension aa I know these guys are the right guys for our club and will drive James McCarthy, Lukakus mum and the rest of the boys forward from the Hungarian League all the way to League 2"