A Very Special Thanks

Scott P

Player Valuation: £100k
To @alan ball for a fantastic experience for my brother and me at Goodison for the Forest match. We could not have had a better time.

And thank you to all the Evertonians we encountered who were kind to two American first-timers. Liverpool truly has some of the friendliest people on Earth.
UTFT

To @alan ball for a fantastic experience for my brother and me at Goodison for the Forest match. We could not have had a better time.

And thank you to all the Evertonians we encountered who were kind to two American first-timers. Liverpool truly has some of the friendliest people on Earth.
UTFT

….i expect Steve showed you his tatooes, he’s good company.

Always good for non locals to get to enjoy the match day experience and local drinking establishments.
Were you recommended any fine pubs to try out by chance?
I got experience a few while I was there, mostly downtown near my hotel. British beer is the best. You can't even get bitter in America.

UTFT
Nice one guys. Steve aka @alan ball is a good egg, Everton through and through.