Where do you stand on the manager position going forward?

Where do you stand on Manager Position going forward?

• Total voters
I see a lot of sniping in various threads and a lot of exaggeration of peoples stances, like saying Dyche fanboys or calling people out for being negative about him. So I was curious to see where does everybody really stand on this

Not really looking to start another thread to have the same arguments already going on in the Dyche thread. Just wanna get the numbers on how we all see it, as personally I think it’s a good mix of two of the options with a smaller portion sitting in the other two options

“hit real relegation trouble”?

it’s been that for 3 years

and i’m not into dairylea on toast

we’re is the just brown toast option?

Matty we were never really sitting in the bottom three at the real danger end of the season. I’d say this season he was heading towards a moment where the club might have thought “feck, we may need to do something here” but thankfully didn’t quite get there. Plus the main reason we were there was deductions. I think the option is clear vs the other ones

Matty we were never really sitting in the bottom three at the real danger end of the season. I’d say this season he was heading towards a moment where the club might have thought “feck, we may need to do something here” but thankfully didn’t quite get there. Plus the main reason we were there was deductions. I think the option is clear vs the other ones

so what is your vote squire

Regardless of his style of play, he's achieved the goal required, and would have done more comfortably without the points issue. The club is, and has been in utter turmoil behind the scenes, not helpful to him or the players. He deserves the chance to manage us in a more stable environment, if that ever happens. Then we can judge him properly.

He can be very frustrating and in an ideal world I would prefer someone else, but I don’t see us getting a better option while the club is such a mess.
My option would depend on knowing the alternative choice. The last three shortlists have been awful.
Thats it really.

If we could see what the other options were we could make a more informed choice, but we cant, so here we are.