2023/24 Idrissa Gueye

I'm worried that he will leave because it's very likely that his Muslim friends Danjuma and Onana both do. Danjuma is guaranteed and Onana I'm fairly sure will be sold. Get some pals in for him this window and another year while we hopefully balance the books a bit more and can then transition into replacing him properly.

Yeah that's fair mate but his attitude and application has never wavered, for me, his minutes just should have been managed better this season.
Does his job well. Only his job. Watching those ahead of him continually trip up drew him further forward and so moved him out of his area. Sides try to negate him by kicking him out of games, just to buy themselves a little time and space in front of our defence. Tarkowski and Branthwaite are more solid with the cover he provides. Total confidence in him.

I'm worried that he will leave because it's very likely that his Muslim friends Danjuma and Onana both do. Danjuma is guaranteed and Onana I'm fairly sure will be sold. Get some pals in for him this window and another year while we hopefully balance the books a bit more and can then transition into replacing him properly.

Were either here when he returned? Danjuma obviously wasn't, cant' remember if Onana signed or not before in that window. Doucoure will still be around.

Doucoure is also of Muslim faith.

IMG_8780.jpeg

He'll be on a lot of money for an ageing bit-part player, but then it's not like you'd expect it to be reinvested wisely if he did go.