2023/24 Sean Dyche

Dyche could end up finishing on anything between 44 and 53 points this season. Doesn’t matter who comes up, you’re not going down with that.

Also, Leicester will probably win the championship, are they better than the Leicester that went down that had Tielemans Maddison Barnes and a younger Vardy in it? No. They’re probably not even as good as the Burnley team that went up the year before them that are probably going right back down.

If Dyche is in charge, and we have no points deductions, then I predict we will have zero concern with relegation next season.
Youre right were not going down with that, but 44 points keeps you in a relegation battle all season

You see i do have concerns of relegation while he is still here, thats where he operates for all of his career apart from one season with Burnley.

Yes the minute that survival is not the ambition then Dyche gets punted!

We could have Citys owners and money right now, it wont change Dyches style or tactics.
Dyche will get his chance to progress, too. That would only be fair. If he takes it, he'll stay in the job. If he doesn't, he'll be gone. That's the way with all managers. But this is a long way off. We are nowhere near getting in the right owners. Sean might be here for quite some time yet. As far as I am concerned, no better man in the current straitened circumstances.

Youre right were not going down with that, but 44 points keeps you in a relegation battle all season

You see i do have concerns of relegation while he is still here, thats where he operates for all of his career apart from one season with Burnley.

Until the club changes off the pitch then the bottom half is where we will be operating. Can’t give a manager McNeil DCL Beto Chermiti and a loan player from a relegated team and expect top half attacking football.

We’ll probably sell Onana or Branthwaite or both in the summer and reinvest a small part of it. I don’t know what people excoecy from the manager? So a different one does slightly better, probably wouldn’t even make back the cost it would require to get rid of Dyche’s team in league place merit money.

Best scenario is a change in ownership to good competent owners. We get through another season of improvement under Dyche with him taking the heat of having to sell more players to meet PS&R. New owners settle some debts and we stop paying huge interest and can finally get back into compliance and give managers a transfer budget. There’ll be revenues from the new stadium and hopefully a solid mid table team left for a new manager to build from.

Thats how this club improves, not spinning the wheel on a manager when we’re only halfway out of the financial bog we’re currently in with the future of the club on the line.

People are entitled to different opinions, that’s what the forum is all about. It’s equally my right to put forward a pro Dyche argument when I thought the criticism of him was unfair.

Ultimately until there’s new owners Dyche isn’t going anywhere so this debate is largely moot. A change of ownership would likely change everything at the club.

Certain suspects are more than happy to throw their forceful weight around and troll contributors such as yourself because you support/supported EFC managers like Rafael Benitez & Sean Dyche - they have no problem stamping on the little man, its all fair game.

But when the tables turn and the manager doesn't continue to fall down a slide and turns form around, in which as a result the little man's faith/support in the man in the dugout was proven to be correct, those same contributors/bully boys suddenly want an exemption from any criticism that they have been all too happy to dish out to other contributors previously.

I for one will not stand for their hypocrisy, if they want to live by the forum sword thats their perogative, but they need to accept they have to also die by the sword when the time comes for it... and with that comes the need to see these characters humbled. Now am I fair man, a simple apology/acknowledgement of wrong doing and I can turn the metaphorical cheek.

Certain suspects are more than happy to throw their forceful weight around and troll contributors such as yourself because you support/supported EFC managers like Rafael Benitez & Sean Dyche - they have no problem stamping on the little man, its all fair game.

But when the tables turn and the manager doesn't continue to fall down a slide and turns form around, in which as a result the little man's faith/support in the man in the dugout was proven to be correct, those same contributors/bully boys suddenly want an exemption from any criticism that they have been all too happy to dish out to other contributors previously.

I for one will not stand for their hypocrisy, if they want to live by the forum sword thats their perogative, but they need to accept they have to also die by the sword when the time comes for it... and with that comes the need to see these characters humbled. Now am I fair man, a simple apology/acknowledgement of wrong doing and I can turn the metaphorical cheek.
You, sir,
Are the equivalence of a carbuncle on the arse-end of a gnat !!!!
Begone , sir !!!
Lest I set about you with my trusty stave , you knave !!!!!

I have way too much spare time on my hands
Product.png