2023/24 Sean Dyche

I’m not 100% sure that he will be here come the start of next season. Just a little feeling he might walk away through the summer.

Dyche is the Everton manager because Everton no longer exist .
30 years of nothingness culminating in successive battles against relegation have terminally eroded the Everton I started supporting six decades ago.
Dyche himself was honest enough to admit this when he was appointed.
We have been extremely badly administered since Kenwright became owner , and Dyche is where we are as a result.
Dyche will undoubtedly be here next season, which means that ,personally , I will be not just be saying goodbye to my spiritual home of six decades but also mourning the team that once played there.
I won’t be following Dyche to BMD.

Dyche is the Everton manager because Everton no longer exist .
30 years of nothingness culminating in successive battles against relegation have terminally eroded the Everton I started supporting six decades ago.
Dyche himself was honest enough to admit this when he was appointed.
We have been extremely badly administered since Kenwright became owner , and Dyche is where we are as a result.
Dyche will undoubtedly be here next season, which means that ,personally , I will be not just be saying goodbye to my spiritual home of six decades but also mourning the team that once played there.
I won’t be following Dyche to BMD.
We're not in a relegation battle..we're safe with 3 game to go.

I’m not 100% sure that he will be here come the start of next season. Just a little feeling he might walk away through the summer.

….its why the club has to give him a new & improved deal. It’s going to be a sticky few seasons but I love this little swipe at the PL from his post match comments;

IMG_8764.jpeg

People are utterly delusional as to what our club has become. Keep reading people saying they can't get excited for the future with dyche as manager, that he's not the man to take us forward. Previously it was that he'll turn us into burnley

This summer we'll probably need to make 100m plus on transfers and cut 20m off the wage bill. We'll probably still have no ownership sorted and we'll probably still be facing points deductions and even potential financial ruin.

We aren't in a position to look upwards. We are still battling for our lives. Dyche has done an amazing job and half the forum still think everton are fancy and looking for a manager to match that and take us back into Europe. The clubs are the brink and people are crying cos we didn't make enough pretty patterns when winning our 44pts (and counting) or that we won them in spells rather than consistency. Yeah let's move him on have a punt on a name who might end up being the next lampard and give him a squad of players that can't play pretty football. Let's risk it all because we still want to pretend we are fancy

People are utterly delusional as to what our club has become. Keep reading people saying they can't get excited for the future with dyche as manager, that he's not the man to take us forward. Previously it was that he'll turn us into burnley

This summer we'll probably need to make 100m plus on transfers and cut 20m off the wage bill. We'll probably still have no ownership sorted and we'll probably still be facing points deductions and even potential financial ruin.

We aren't in a position to look upwards. We are still battling for our lives. Dyche has done an amazing job and half the forum still think everton are fancy and looking for a manager to match that and take us back into Europe. The clubs are the brink and people are crying cos we didn't make enough pretty patterns when winning our 44pts (and counting) or that we won them in spells rather than consistency. Yeah let's move him on have a punt on a name who might end up being the next lampard and give him a squad of players that can't play pretty football. Let's risk it all because we still want to pretend we are fancy
Joined in December first post the day after the derby, and called something dyche 🤣🤣🤣🤣 are you sure you’re a blue ?

Jeses wept crawling out the woodwork from every angle

How do you know they can’t play better football