New Everton Stadium Discussion

You know when people see the image of Jesus in a crisp? Well I may have watched too many of these drone videos, but I’ve started to see the image of Dixie in the sand here and now can’t unsee it. Is he blessing us? Or do I need therapy?
IMG_4497.jpeg

You know when people see the image of Jesus in a crisp? Well I may have watched too many of these drone videos, but I’ve started to see the image of Dixie in the sand here and now can’t unsee it. Is he blessing us? Or do I need therapy?View attachment 253851
Is this like the Rorschach (ink blot) test?

In the example below I see a transformer getting a rocket up its arse 🤔🤣

Screenshot_20240423_095004_Google.jpg

You know when people see the image of Jesus in a crisp? Well I may have watched too many of these drone videos, but I’ve started to see the image of Dixie in the sand here and now can’t unsee it. Is he blessing us? Or do I need therapy?View attachment 253851

I was staring for a good minute then thinking wtf are you on about, then seen the face and thought "no it doesn't look like Dixie", then seen what looks like a curl of hair and thought "hang on I can see Dixie" lol

The stars are aligning for better times I reckon mate 👍

Good spot!

I think it's just "fella in an old photo" you can see there.

It's either Dixie or Hermann Göring.