Relegation 23/24 Thread

I think we need another 9 points which would mean Forest and Luton need to get 12 points to overcome our goal difference advantage.

If we are safe by the Arsenal game then I would love us to kick off then walk off the pitch and forfeit the game thus ruining the PL and Sky’s season end finale…barstewards!!

I think we need another 9 points which would mean Forest and Luton need to get 12 points to overcome our goal difference advantage.

If we are safe by the Arsenal game then I would love us to kick off then walk off the pitch and forfeit the game thus ruining the PL and Sky’s season end finale…barstewards!!
They would probably write emergency rules to give us a 3 point deduction immediately. They want us down.

Its going to be close. Just cant be beaten by Luton and Forest. Head says were going to be ok. Heart isnt that sure.

For which they would inevitably dock us the required number of points to relegate us

If we're safe, turn it into a spectacle like a harlem globetrotters game: Dom pretends to steal a spectator's handbag, we bring a step ladder on for a corner, we only shoot from our own half etc.

For which they would inevitably dock us the required number of points to relegate us
I think the rules say that failing to fulfil a fixture is a 3 point forfeit and precedent exists with Boro.

We would probably be charged with bringing the PL into disrepute and given another deduction to relegate us…Everton that!!

As much as these players deserve the Championship if they capitulate now when safety is still within reach, a lot of people saying we should swallow the deductions and only blame ourselves if we go are going to become very embittered if we do drop by less than eight points.

We're being stitched up. How else can one view the different way we were treated to Forest, let alone City, and ignore the way the PL are still reserving the right to sanction us at a later date - this season or after - about yet another disagreement?

Why do we do it to ourselves constantly,
An Appeal on 2pts 🫣

Just want this over and bloody done with, and we've freely handed out the possibility for a different outcome which won't be to our gain.

And we're paying for it !!!

More unknowing for the players/fans..

Well done Mosh 👏