Relegation 23/24 Thread

Imagine being a Burnley fan and losing the game today like they did.

As much as a bad rep Dyche gets on here from the usual suspects (and some of it is deserved) he is far too streetwise at prem level to be telling Pickford in a few weeks to be attempting short passes at Luton when you're twenty seconds from going in at half time 0-0.

I was going to say I'd be fining Muric two week wages for conceding a goal like that but then it's the exact philosophy Kompany insists on so he's brought it on himself there and they're all but down again.

How bad are we going forward? It’s terrifying. We looked so nervous at the back today and the inevitable loss of Branthwaite next season is another worry, but going forward we are so so bad.

We create nothing through the middle, all our hope is “play it wide and send it in, if that does nothing pray for a set piece.” We have no creativity at all, we haven’t since Sigurdsson and James were here. The only time I can remember us trying to replace them was that summer we went for Gibbs White, that got knocked back and since then it’s like the club have gave up on a player who can pick a pass.