Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be down to us outdoing Luton's run in and being honest looking at their fixtures it's tough to see where they get points. In 8 games they still have City, Arsenal and West Ham who are all still playing for something, other teams they have aren't easy either aside from us. Depending on how we are by then there's a good chance they could be mentally gone after the City game.

We've got all the teams around us anyway, we have to beat them regardless but I do think that probably as little as 30 points would keep someone up this year. Luton are by far the best of a bad bunch but I'm not sure I see them picking up 3 more wins or 2 wins and 2 draws when they've lost 60% of their games all year.

Will be down to us outdoing Luton's run in and being honest looking at their fixtures it's tough to see where they get points. In 8 games they still have City, Arsenal and West Ham who are all still playing for something, other teams they have aren't easy either aside from us. Depending on how we are by then there's a good chance they could be mentally gone after the City game.

We've got all the teams around us anyway, we have to beat them regardless but I do think that probably as little as 30 points would keep someone up this year. Luton are by far the best of a bad bunch but I'm not sure I see them picking up 3 more wins or 2 wins and 2 draws when they've lost 60% of their games all year.
The dark horse could be Burnley

If they beat us they are bang right back in the race

The dark horse could be Burnley

If they beat us they are bang right back in the race
I can only imagine you'd have a horrible week if that were the case, us losing Saturday and your lad losing Sunday 😉

But nah I'd say Burnley are done, Kompany is just keeping his job at the minute but they're too late I'd say. Also got some tough fixtures in the last few weeks of the season. Think those and Sheffield United are gone, it's just a matter of us, Forest or Luton and I think it's probably in that order.

We played well at times over this crap run but missed loads of chances and made some errors but now, Burnley, 3pm Saturday, whatever happens with a further deduction, there are no excuses.
This next game needs to be a commanding win to build confidence going into the other must get result matches coming up.

They struggle to get up for any fixture

Burnley will play without fear, Dyche will set up for a draw.

It reeks of a Burnley win.
For me, it reeks of people thinking the worst for no real reason really. this point should give them a little bit of belief. Saturday is a game i thought for a while we would win, and expect us to win. I want us to go for it - Think it may end up a low scoring 1-0 win for us

They struggle to get up for any fixture

Burnley will play without fear, Dyche will set up for a draw.

It reeks of a Burnley win.

I do fear a nothing to lose burnley performance. Dyche isnt just the worry. This group of players have bottle job in them aswell. If it does happen again i wont have many complaints about being relegated.
Time to stand up and be counted. For once.

Status
Not open for further replies.