Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The inquiry absolutely has not said he didn’t do it. Nor has it said he did.

However the wording is telling. “Didn’t reach the CPS threshold” is almost always a very carefully chosen way of saying “we’re pretty sure he did it, but we’re not being allowed to move forward”

The Benny Hill end of show music could be used over a compilation of our finishing efforts.

That woud look class!lol

A slight tangent, and I’m ashamed of myself for even thinking this, but I feel frustrated that our former chairman never got to see the full extent of his destruction of Everton FC.

Might get pelters for that, but he is the reason we are on our knees, and I doubt he ever acknowledged that even to himself.
That post should be made a sticky on this thread.

Eff what the Kenwright loving acolytes think.Your post is exactly what every sane Evertonian is thinking.

We possibly could be the next Sheffield Wednesday in waiting. That's Kenwright's legacy.

Yes no one is stepping up for the fans, the football is cowardly and the board thanked the premier league for taking 6 of our points. It’s led to fans being at rock bottom and a goodison atmosphere which is nothing short of toxic and apathetic.

I don’t even think it is toxic.

Just plain apathetic.

We are all ground down and no one has the energy to make it toxic anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.