Confirmed Signing Donny van de Beek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having played for Ajax and Holland, He won't be terrified of taking control of the football or passing a football to a teammate, which is a refreshing change to what we have had to put up with in our midfield recently.

Welcome to the Blues Beekhead, do well lad.

Klaassen played for Ajax and Holland and I’ve never seen anyone look as scared to receive a pass in my life.

Klaassen played for Ajax and Holland and I’ve never seen anyone look as scared to receive a pass in my life.

I don't think Davey looked scared of the ball mate, in fact he always showed for it and tried to get involved from what I can remember, he just never settled here.

Hoping for a different outcome with beekhead obvs!

Let's not villify or write him off before he's got on the pitch for us shall we.

I think it's a good signing. This guy will rip up trees now for several reasons.. To stick it to Man URE that they were wrong, to impress Lampard, to prove he is good enough for the Prem and to get in the Dutch world Cup squad.
For me he was best at Ajax as a box to box, a number 8 who can break up attacks and quickly play balls into forwards.. Clever player. Not lightning quick but doesn't need to be forme. Fingers crossed I'm right ???

Status
Not open for further replies.