The Everton Board Thread

Unfortunately we are no longer an "A-list"club anymore either.

No, but Benitez was hardly fighting off offers. He went to work in China due to a lack of interest in him after leaving Newcastle. Obviously the money a factor but he'd have loved another job in the PL.

What did Moshiri think he was getting? He made the same mistake with Carlo in reality (thinking it was still 2005), but at least Carlo is still somewhat relevant as a manager (despite being a bad fit here).

No, but Benitez was hardly fighting off offers. He went to work in China due to a lack of interest in him after leaving Newcastle. Obviously the money a factor but he'd have loved another job in the PL.

What did Moshiri think he was getting? He made the same mistake with Carlo in reality (thinking it was still 2005), but at least Carlo is still somewhat relevant as a manager (despite being a bad fit here).
Oh thought you had actually called him out correctly there gazza,misread it ;) lol

The people didn't want to hear his message at the time. A lot like another young visionary I think @Mrtallywacker would remember a thing or two about.

Just like Jesus Christ, Profesor Tom will rise again.
you-said-it-man.jpg

There really needs to be some sort of protest/display soon. It needs to be very clear and separate from the manager as that is all too convenient a lightning rod.

We have failure from the top down and heads need to roll at board and recruitment level before this club is up to premier league standard.

I agree with you, but we would then need to bring in the right replacements, and we have struggled with recruitment throughout the Moshiri era.

Yep and I think this is a serious problem the club need to solve, and I say the club I mean Moshiri.

This club will go nowhere until he treats it like a top500 company, putting the best people we can get in the positions that need it. CEO, Chairman, DOF, Head fo Academy, U23 manager etc.

City are an anomaly I totally agree, however, when the owners went in there they acknowledged they knew nothing about football and appoint the best they could get. They understood they would make mistakes, and solved them quickly.

Moshiri has come in and been romanticised by Kenwright into thinking this is a family club, thats the problem its a business not a family club and until we are treated like that and the people within the club having their success measured with actual KPI's and not hugs, we will continue down this path.

I could go down the entire club and point fingers at everyone who fails on what their KPI's should be. From our CEO who is more charity orientated (which is fine but we are not a charity), to Kenwright, to a Head of Academy/U23 boss who's sole target is to win the PL2 (his target should be to produce produce produce and if they aren't good enough move them on).

Until Moshiri understands this he is never going to be able to make a success out of us. Benitez is absolutely the wrong man for this club, nothing to do with the RS, he is on a downward spiral and has been for years, but there is a huge amount of issues which need solving at the club.