Sean Dyche

Would you be happy with Sean Dyche??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
imagine preferring dyche to tuchel. dyche is sign of another 3 years of mediocrity. conservative manager with one-dimensional hooffball.
He is another Moyes. Cave man football, solid defensively, nick results here and there, awful to watch.

Dyche guarantees stability, but his style of play (or lack of it) will only get you so far. Comes across as much more affable than dour Davey so that's one thing he has over Moyes.

He is another Moyes. Cave man football, solid defensively, nick results here and there, awful to watch.

Dyche guarantees stability, but his style of play (or lack of it) will only get you so far. Comes across as much more affable than dour Davey so that's one thing he has over Moyes.

Does he though? He's been time rich at a club. Anyone who spends that long at a club ends up looking decent...see Mr Moyes.

It now looks almost certain that Dyche will be our next manager. I think he's a good appointment. When he took over at Burnley they were languishing in the lower reaches of the Championship. They're now just 3 points off the Prem's top 4 with over a quarter of the season gone.

In an ideal world I'd have loved for us to have brought in Tuchel, but right now we need a guy who really knows English football.

Fresh rumours circulating that Dyche will be the man for the job.If true then i hope he doesn't turn out to be a ginger bearded version of Moyes.But i think he will do a good job for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.