Question About Liverpool & Everton Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

FortunesAlwaysHiding

Player Valuation: £100k
Guys can you please explain to me why Liverpool fan sing Irish Republican songs but Everton fans don't.
I know that there is a large Irish anchestory in the Merseyside population & from what I understand the team you support is not a political or religious thing.
You also have the Celtic / Liverpool connection but Everton do not have the same connection with any other team, or do they?

Guys can you please explain to me why Liverpool fan sing Irish Republican songs but Everton fans don't.
I know that there is a large Irish anchestory in the Merseyside population & from what I understand the team you support is not a political or religious thing.
You also have the Celtic / Liverpool connection but Everton do not have the same connection with any other team, or do they?

They just nicked that song mate, there is no other reason behind it.

Traditionally it was always Everton & Celtic too but we don't do any of that pish.

Shouldn't you be on a West Ham forum?

Because frankly your ignorant ramblings are a joke. Everton have more a connection with Ireland than Liverpool going back a century.

Equally. Everton arn't a gang of ********s. Unlike some "gabby cants" I could mention.

Because frankly your ignorant ramblings are a joke. Everton have more a connection with Ireland than Liverpool going back a century.

Equally. Everton arn't a gang of ********s. Unlike some "gabby cants" I could mention.

Being treated like that for asking a question, is why we get a bad name.

The Lpool / Celtic connection is a toe-curlingly recent phenemenon . They previously had an encounter later termed , The Battle of Parkhead . It's bollox .
They sing any fukn thing that tells of an Irish connection .
Mate , I live around here - both grounds - IT IS perhaps the most inherently Religious area in the City , BUT THERE IS , NOR HAS EVER BEEN , ANY HISTORIC LIVERPOOL / CELTIC , as opposed to EVETON / CELTIC CONNECTION . STAND , as they say by you , ON ME , - GUV' - .
If you really want to knock yourself out , you tube our final in 85' , against Rapid Vienna . Check how many Everton- Celtic hats there are in the crowd . Always a decent barometer of general feeling at the time . Then check Lpools European Cup Semi - no good doing the Final , after all - / You'll see that Lpool are currently on a Man-Utd-alike , as regards the songs . Some gang of Wools , in a boozer , hunderds of miles from Merseyside , making [Poor language removed] up , and our gobshoit relations swallow it whole .

Ok mate I will go away & will not come back. It is interesting that you guys are happy to talk to me before games & when you have beaten us but soon as you have not beaten us you start getting abusive.
Pity really as I have enjoyed the conversation I have had with Everton fans.
I was going to wish you well for the rest of the season but I will not bother.

Ok mate I will go away & will not come back. It is interesting that you guys are happy to talk to me before games & when you have beaten us but soon as you have not beaten us you start getting abusive.
Pity really as I have enjoyed the conversation I have had with Everton fans.
I was going to wish you well for the rest of the season but I will not bother.

You've missed out the posts where people have been sound with you mate, you did have a little gloat which was likely to get a bite or two. Similar to what I would get on one of your forums.

It's the internet mate, relax and continue as you were. You've been sound enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.